“Absolute favorite.”
Review of Smoky Mountain Cheesecake Cafe - CLOSED

Smoky Mountain Cheesecake Cafe
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a place that we always go when in town. The owner is so nice, the place is clean and the food is fantastic. The only sandwich I can critique is the Cuban because I order it every time. The bread is crispy but not hard and it has just the right amount of mustard and mayo. I've had about ten different kinds of cheesecake from plain to piña colada to Apple pie and they are all delicious.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

If you want a truly authentic Cuban sandwich this is the place to go. They are so good and not to forget a great piece of home baked cheesecake in lots of different favors. This is a must place to try

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stopped by with my fiancé for lunch while in town. The Cuban sandwiches were great and the owners are extremely friendly and personable. The cheesecake we had for dessert was incredible as well!

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I am so thankful we didn't pass this place up. Very quaint and friendly. The owner was super sweet! The food was delicious! We shared the Cuban...yummy bread. The cheesecakes were outstanding. We had strawberry, almond joy, and death by chocolate. My favorite was the strawberry. We will definitely go back! You don't find many places like this!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

My wife and I shared Cuban and Reuben sandwiches. It's hard to say which was better, but both were outstanding. The bread on the Cuban was incredible, and the home made corned beef on the Reuben will melt in your mouth. And the cheesecake! Where do you start? We're from Vermont, and the couple we spoke to in the cafe were from Alabama. This place is well worth the trip, regardless of how far you come!

1  Thank Bob_B_HH