“Driven by it for three years.”
Review of Smoky Mountain Cheesecake Cafe - CLOSED

Smoky Mountain Cheesecake Cafe
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed December 4, 2013

How did we miss it.Saw it rated on trip adviser, thought we should check it out.The owner was very helpful.On the sandwiches we chose the cuban.It was delicious. An then the cheese cake. We chose the almound joy, awesome. We will be back.

2  Thank Dutch43

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I am writing this review and eating my sandwich at the same time! Excellent is all that I can say...I loved my Spicy turkey sandwich and my husband gave the Cuban sandwich 2 thumbs up! One of the best parts of our stay!

1  Thank Vanessa H
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I had read all the good reviews about the sandwiches at the Smokey Mt Cheesecake so this r week while in Pigeon Forge and Sevierville decided to give them a try. One word DELICIOUS. Ordered the Reuben and the Cuban. Did not order the cheesecake but had a good sized Isample was very good even though I don't like cheesecake. These sandwiches are much better than what they call the REAL Cuban up the road. Only bad thing was we would have liked to get another sandwich Saturday when leaving but they open at 11:00AM an fd we were on the road before this. Looking forward to eating there next year.

1  Thank bettyfaye602
Reviewed November 17, 2013

First off, I do not like cheesecake....until now! We decided to stop here after going by on several trips into town. My husband likes cheesecake. We had just had a very nice dinner at Riverside Catfish House and had decided to stop for cheesecake for dessert. We decided to share a piece of butter pecan cheesecake, next time we will both get a piece!!!!! If you dont stop and try this you are missing out on the best dessert you have Ever eaten.....SERIOUSLY!!!!!

1  Thank Diane S
RJ Z, Owner at Smoky Mountain Cheesecake Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words, next time your in town stop in for lunch. We make excellent home made sandwiches, including our authentic Cuban sandwich with Cuban bread for the oldest Cuban bread bakery in Florida Le Segunda Central.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I took my wife to Pigeon Forge for her 40th birthday. On the way there, she mentioned that she wanted a "fancy" sandwich for lunch. Luckily for us, I caught the restaurant sign out of the corner of my eye, and having read great reviews on Yelp, I knew this was the place to stop.
Right away, before even ordering, I fell in love with the place. The menu is perfect - 4 sandwiches and 4 burgers/chicken sandwiches. More restaurants should focus on serving FEW things of HIGH QUALITY. I ordered the Reuben and my wife ordered the (spicy?) turkey sandwich. Both were unreal. They brine and cook the corned beef in-house, make the sauerkraut in-house, make the thousand island in-house, etc. My wife said her sandwich was the best turkey sandwich she had ever had.
On the way out of town 4 days later, we stopped and had lunch there again (would've eaten there every day had it been a little closer to our cabin!). My only regret is that I couldn't pull myself away from ordering the Reuben again, to try the Cuban, which other customers were saying was the best Cuban they'd ever eaten!
We'll be back!