“Great cheesecake” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
“Great cheesecake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We didn't have time to eat so we stopped to get a piece of cheesecake. We got the Heath cheesecake. It was delicious! Very friendly staff.

3 Thank benjaminj1982

“Worth the stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

A very tiny cafe with a great Cuban sandwich. Actually two styles of Cuban, equally good. Portions are very generous, we had half a sandwich each to take home. Decided to share a piece of cheesecake which was excellent. We arrived around 3:30 PM for lunch so did not have to wait for a table. I can see what all the buzz is about. So glad we found this little treasure.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Carol A
Jefferson City
“Amazing - A must on your next visit!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stopped into the cheesecake café on the last day of our vacation because of all the positive reviews on trip advisor. We are so glad we didn't miss it, and only regret not trying it earlier in our trip so we could go again. My husband got the Cuban, their house specialty, and said it was the best sandwich he had ever had. I got the reuben, which was without a doubt the best reuben I have ever tried. We also each got a slice of cheesecake, I got the plain w/ fresh strawberries and my husband got the white chocolate/raspberry. The cheesecake was also amazing. The owners were so friendly and went over the menu with us. All their ingredients, including the meat, breads, and cheesecakes, are fresh and made that morning. It was hands down the best food we had all week. If you do nothing else while you are visiting pigeon forge, go to the Smoky Mountain Cheesecake Café, you will not be disappointed!!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Danielle D
North Carolina
“Awesome Sandwich but save room for the Cheesecake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I had the Cuban which is their specialty. A good size sandwich and the Cuban Bakery bread was perfect. Plenty of meat and toasted to perfection. The home-made cheese cake was great. This family owned business has it all together. Don't blink or you may miss it but it is well worth the stop. Put the address in your GPS so you don't drive past. Doesn't look like much from the outside but the place was spotless and had table in and out. The chips tasted like they were made on site, nice and thick. Even the kids can get a real grilled cheese on the Cuban bread. The friendly atmosphere lead us to strike up a conversation with the owners and it was like finding a new friend. Before you waste your time at any chain fast food place try here. You won't regret it.

1 Thank fmattship
Missouri
“Good, but on the FAR north side of Sevierville.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

This is so far north, it's almost to I-40. Not all of the cheesecakes listed on the menu were offered the day of my visit. Not all of the food items listed on online menus are still available (no hot dogs) and sandwich prices are $1 higher than listed on the Trip Advisor menu. Cheesecake slices are now 3/$14, not 3/$13. After pointing out those details, I'll say that my Cuban Sandwich was wonderful! I got two pieces of cheesecake to go, very yummy. Owner was very pleasant and I enjoyed my visit with her while I waited for my order. Indoor dining area was clean, but you could smell the trash near the entrance from the outdoor patio. I wouldn't make a special trip to visit during my Smoky Mountain vacation, but might stop on the way home.

• 3 of 5 bubbles