“Don't miss this place!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
“Don't miss this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have driven past this little spot several times, thinking it was just a cheesecake place. Thanks to the Trip Advisor reviews, we stopped there today for lunch. Oh my!! The sandwiches are fantastic! Hubby ordered the Cuban Sandwich and I had a Cuban Reuben and they were both outstanding. The bread is unbelievable! And the corned beef on my Reuben was the absolute best I have ever tasted. The service was personal and friendly, too. We will NOT drive past this spot ever again when we're in this area. Can't wait to return. Don't miss it!

• Visited April 2013

Lansing, Michigan
“Eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great food, fun stop in the midst of so many mundane eateries. If you are in the area, at least one meal here is a must!

• Visited March 2013
Charleston
“Great find!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We went here because of the tripadvisor reviews and it did not disappoint. Not only did they have cheesecakes but a nice small sandwich menu featuring Cuban sandwiches. The owners are from Tampa, so they know Cuban ssndwiches. I got the Cuban club with mojo roasted pork, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato and onions served pressed on real cuban bread. Delicious!! My wife and my mom got the original Cuban sandwich and it was one of if not the best they've had. My kids split a rueben and it was also very good. We tried 3 different slices of cheesecake, pina colada, lemon and heath bar, wow! All three were decadently delicious!! Can't wait to stop by and try some more flavors. I highly recommend this small but great restaurant, check out the menu online.

• Visited April 2013
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“Great cheesecake!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The cheesecake was fabulous. We went on a Friday in March, there were roughly 9 different choices at 5 bucks per slice (the slices were huge). We must've hit them on an off day though, because the service was a tad lackluster. Give them a try because the cheesecake was worth it!

Northampton, Massachusetts
“A pleasant experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

When staying in Pigeon Forge we were finding it increasingly difficult to catch a break from chain restaurants serving average to below-average fare. Our bodies and spirits craved fresh, flavorful meals so we scoured TripAdvisor for some help. After reading such positive reviews we decided to give it a try. Upon entering this small cafe we were pleasantly surprised. It was clean and the owner happily greeted and took care of us. She was incredibly friendly and took the time to make sure we were having the best possible experience. The cuban sandwiches we all ate were fresh and tasty, and the cheesecake was to die for. I would definitely recommend eating here and wish this cafe the best of luck in the future!

• Visited March 2013