“Most delicious, fresh food in the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Smoky Mountain Cheesecake Cafe - CLOSED

Smoky Mountain Cheesecake Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Jefferson City, Tennessee
“Most delicious, fresh food in the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I am a local who eats at the Cafe at least once a week! Everything I have had there is amazing! I usually get a delicious "turkey" cuban pressed sandwich, as I don't eat ham. I like to try a new variety of cheesecake each time I am there; the lemon chiffon is to die for. Today, I got to sample their home-made meatballs and sauce that they use to make meatball subs. You have to try one if you get the chance! Tender, flavorful and mouth-watering!!! I look forward to it every week. The best part is the comfy atmosphere and the hilarious family who owns and runs the place. I always leave with a smile.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank vyletsarah

“10 STAR!!!!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and was so happy with service and food was phenomenal! We had the Cuban sandwich & spicy hamburger. Great bread! Both cheesecakes (lemon & white chocolate macadamia) we tried were both delicious. Will definitely be returing. Highly recommend everyone stopping by, you wont be disappointed.

Pensacola, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A "Must Go-To Cafe" when visiting Gatlinburg!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

The BEST Tampa Cuban sandwich in Sevierville TN! You need to put this place on a "Must Go-To" place to eat as the cheesecake is out of this world! Made from scratch each day! Cheesecake Factory meet your competition! You can't get any better than this for lunch. We had the cubans and strawberry swirl cheesecake! Owners are hands-on with customer service! A++

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Cindy R
Kingsport
“Awesome Reuben, Cuban Sandwiches and Cheesecake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Can't miss with this locally owned family eatery. Stop in and try their pina cola cheesecake. I travel to the area monthly and plan every trip to stop off and try something new. Their cheesecake flavors rotate and I have never lacked finding something wonderful. I'm taking a whole one home next time.They have a great coffee bar, too.

I have never had a better reuben, ever. Their cuban sandwich is hugh and perfectly served.

• Visited January 2013
“Yummy!!!! Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I just tried this place and wow!! I had a Cuban sandwich and my husband had a cheeseburger, they were both soo delicious!!! I realized I never had a "real Cuban" before coming here, gosh was it good! We also shared a piece of peanut butter cheesecake for dessert and it was great!! You will not be dissapointed here! We will be going back often.