“10 STAR!!!!"”
Review of Smoky Mountain Cheesecake Cafe - CLOSED

Smoky Mountain Cheesecake Cafe
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and was so happy with service and food was phenomenal! We had the Cuban sandwich & spicy hamburger. Great bread! Both cheesecakes (lemon & white chocolate macadamia) we tried were both delicious. Will definitely be returing. Highly recommend everyone stopping by, you wont be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Smoky Mountain Cheesecake Cafe

Reviewed February 13, 2013

The BEST Tampa Cuban sandwich in Sevierville TN! You need to put this place on a "Must Go-To" place to eat as the cheesecake is out of this world! Made from scratch each day! Cheesecake Factory meet your competition! You can't get any better than this for lunch. We had the cubans and strawberry swirl cheesecake! Owners are hands-on with customer service! A++

1  Thank Cindy R
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Can't miss with this locally owned family eatery. Stop in and try their pina cola cheesecake. I travel to the area monthly and plan every trip to stop off and try something new. Their cheesecake flavors rotate and I have never lacked finding something wonderful. I'm taking a whole one home next time.They have a great coffee bar, too.

I have never had a better reuben, ever. Their cuban sandwich is hugh and perfectly served.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband and I just tried this place and wow!! I had a Cuban sandwich and my husband had a cheeseburger, they were both soo delicious!!! I realized I never had a "real Cuban" before coming here, gosh was it good! We also shared a piece of peanut butter cheesecake for dessert and it was great!! You will not be dissapointed here! We will be going back often.

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

This little place is INCREDIBLE! Like dynamite wrapped in small packaging, this place serves an explosion of flavor!! There are only 4 tables inside, but with warmer weather and several tables outside, it is plentiful. Try the "Tampa" sandwich. Different cheeses, meats and the most delicious bread all pressed and served warm! Awesome!!! Can't wait to go back! Oh yeah, the cheesecake is home made and better than any I've ever tasted!