“Delicious!”

The Apple Barn and Cider Mill
Ranked #4 of 185 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Might also be listed under Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant and/or listed as being located in Pigeon Forge, TN
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We always make it by the Apple Barn when we come to Pigeon Forge. The apple pies are awesome! We have never had a problem and the staff is very friendly.

There are newer reviews for The Apple Barn and Cider Mill

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Loved the fritters and apple butter. They were a great start but the meal sort of went down from there. I got the triple sampler (pot pie, fried chicken & chicken and dumplings). The server said they were known for their chicken. I was less than impressed with the chicken, however I did like the chicken & dumplings. The meal was 5 courses, so if you are more into quantity than quality, this would be the place for you. The food was not bad, just not the best. All in my 5 person party were a little disappointed as so many had told us it was a "must stop" for our trip. The good part was I was able to purchase a jar of the apple butter in the gift shop, which was a nice souvenir.

1  Thank Kim K
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Ordered two donuts (one cinnamon apple and one honey glazed), one fried apple pie, and a small frozen cidar for under five dollars. So fresh and delicious! I took mine to go and the donuts were amazing even later. However, I didn't eat my friend apple pie until the next morning and while still tasty, should definitely have been eaten fresh. A must stop!

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We ate a late lunch here with a large group. Gratuity is added for large groups. The food was amazing. When we were seated, we were served some kind of apple fritters dusted with powdered sugar with an apple based sauce in the side. Yum. I ordered cheese grits and shrimp. So delicious! My husband ordered chicken pot pie. It was huge! Soup comes with regular entrees. Everyone really liked what they ordered. I was told that the apple pie is the best ever but we were too full for dessert.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Ate here by a recommendation from a friend and will highly recommend it to others! Only had a 5 min wait to be seated, our waiter was friendly and efficient. We started out with complementary apple fritters and appl julips, then soup & salad come with our meals, the meal portions were large and you also got dessert with your meal, we had to take it back to our condo for later! I would go back!

1  Thank mdmiranda