“Oh my, applie pie!”

The Apple Barn and Cider Mill
Ranked #4 of 188 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Might also be listed under Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant and/or listed as being located in Pigeon Forge, TN
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Dropped in to get a few slices of their delicious apple pie. We also bought an apple coffee cake to enjoy with coffee in the afternoon. Sitting on the porch, with a slice of Apple Barn deliciousness is a perfect reward after a day of hiking.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The Apple Barn was a great addition to our spring break trip in the Smokies. The fritters were to die for and we all got something different off the menu and every entree was really good. I can't believe the amount of food you get with your order that includes soup or salad AND dessert. We were staying at the Wilderness Waterpark and decided to eat out and this was an excellent choice. The service was great. We didn't have to wait for a table. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was my second visit to the Apple Barn during my Spring vacation trip to the mountains. My husband and I had great food and great service; very scenic area and don't forget to try out the candy shop!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a late lunch at the Apple Barn. We didn't have to wait. This is a good restaurant, not gourmet. The apple fritters and apple butter were great. I had pork which was good. The service was good. Considering the choices in Sevierville and crowds, I would recommend this restaurant, but go early or late.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

After a full morning of shopping and walking we stopped by the Apple Barn Cider Mill to look around. We had visited the adjoining restaurant many times but had never been to the cider mill part. We enjoyed some awesome cider and a leisurely rest. I highly recommend the Apple Barn Cider Mill.