“Amust stop everytime we visit PigeonForge.”

The Apple Barn and Cider Mill
Ranked #4 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Might also be listed under Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant and/or listed as being located in Pigeon Forge, TN
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Amust stop everytime we visit PigeonForge.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Shopping, the dining and winery are all top notch. Staff is always friendly and you will want to stock up on some Apple Fritters for the trip home.

Visited March 2013

Opp, Alabama
“I don't understand the hype....”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Our family was celebrating my brother-in-laws 40th birthday when we went to this restaurant while vacating in the area. The grounds are enchanting looking with a stream in the front yard and all the white picket fencing. The enchantedness ended the moment we walked in the door. Our sweet waitress was helpful and accommodating which I appreciated. She brought put the apple fritters with apple butter and apple juleps. These were both fantastic. Our table chose pot pie, chicken and dumplings, fried chicken, and trout florentine. We tried all of the desserts and they werent even as good as frozen store brands. Nothing else was even remotely good enough to write home about. The bathrooms were disgusting. It really angers me to have to clean up a public restroom before I can allow my children to use it. Toliets had not been flushed,paper everywhere and the smell was horrendous! When I say disgusting, I MEAN disgusting! I agree with other reviewers that this place is a Cracker Barrel wannabe.

Homestead, Florida
“good food”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The waiters and waitress were super nice and they had super good food.The look of the restaurant had a very nice appearance.

Visited March 2013
Pleasureville, Kentucky
“Yummy:9 very impressed!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I was told this is a place that i would love and boy were they right!! My husband and I loved it!! The apple fritters were the best!! Loved the atmosphere, the old time feel was a treat!! Will definitely come back many many more times!!!

“Apple Fritters MMMMMMMMM”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

If you are in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, or Sevierville area do yourself a tremendous favor and stop here to eat. The food and service are so good that I cannot pick a favorite entree. However, one of my favorite things here is enjoying a cup of coffee with the apple fritters they readily bring to your table.

• Visited March 2013