“Terrific food! An experience in itself.”

The Apple Barn and Cider Mill
Ranked #4 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Might also be listed under Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant and/or listed as being located in Pigeon Forge, TN
Jeffersonville, Indiana
“Terrific food! An experience in itself.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Food was fabulous! Spent several hours there looking around, at the stores, etc. before eating dinner. We had a great time. :)

Visited October 2012

Frankfort, KY
“So so”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My wife and I ate breakfast at The Apple Barn recently. The food and service were just a small step better than Cracker Barrel, and it was considerably more expensive.

• Visited October 2012
Callahan, Florida
“Yummy!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Enjoyed everything! Loved the free sample of apple fritters and apple julep! We ordered the sample and it was wonderful! Everything about the Apple Barn is great!

Visited October 2012
Clendenin
“Always enjoyable”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We went to The Apple Barn again this trip, but was unaware there were several restaurants. I had always eaten the first building. Didn't know there were several there. My friends had always eaten in the third building. We planned to meet and were each waiting in the wrong building. Anyway, we connected and had a great late lunch.

Love the apple fritters and apple butter they serve you. Think the julep is a bit tart for my taste, but others in my party loved it. Different dishes were ordered, and everyone's food looked delicious. I had fried chicken, and there were three pieces of it. Everything was fresh and prepared to order.

Many places to look around and purchase things. I got apple butter, corn fritters mix, Christmas ornament, and candy. Shouldn't miss this restaurant on your travels.

• Visited October 2012
Des Arc, Arkansas
“Awesome food!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Best food of our trip. Must do again!!! The apple barn restaurant, winery, and shops were wonderful! If I had ate there on the first day of our vacation I would have ate there everyday. (We ate there on our way home from Gatlinburg ). The muffin, fritters, and juleps were awesome. Had to buy the recipe cards to carry the experience home with us