“GREAT PLACE FOR GREAT RAINFOREST ADVENTURES”

Rainforest Adventures
RainForest Adventures Zoo Admission
Ranked #8 of 86 things to do in Sevierville
Morristown, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“GREAT PLACE FOR GREAT RAINFOREST ADVENTURES”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

RAINFOREST ADVENTURES is a place that I would want to take my children to at least once to experience a fun and educational trip at least once to experience a new exotic adventure in the area. This area is a great area for a zoo type place and animal shows for young children and adults. In the past the closest place that my daughter and I went was on her first grade field trip that was way back in the hills and led to a one lane road which was pretty frightening. That deer farm was not a good idea for a group of young kids because it was dirty and did not have appropriate facilities for good handwashing. I wished her first grade class would have chosen a place like the RAINFOREST ADVENTURE, where the kids would have been much more excited and would have had more fun!!!!!!!

Visited May 2013
4 Thank ylong L

lake worth, fl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Jungle Jim Fun”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We(gramdma and grandpa) took our 4 year old grandson to the
Rainforest Adventures. It was a pleasant change from the heat and wild rides. We arrived just in time for Jungle Jim's intro to various animals including a hedgehog, a dove, a tarantula, all mixed in with magic tricks and funny jokes to keep the kids' interest. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and would recommend it to families who are looking for a change in pace and some education.

1 Thank mary k
Kalamazoo, Michigan
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Yuck”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was not at all impressed with this "zoo". I would consider the majority of the enclosures substandard, at best. The "zoo" is almost all indoors. It was hot and it smelled horrible. There were a couple of neat/semi appropriate enclosures but not much. There was also a cockroach on the outside of one of the lizard enclosures. I'm not sure if it was one that had escaped from another enclosure or if it was there because the place wasn't all that clean. It was entertaining to watch the lizards in that particular tank trying to get the cockroach but... The only saving grace was that the animals did look healthy.

Joliet, IL
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Family enjoyed it”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Animal show was entertaining and featured several animals that could be touched / petted. Staff was friendly (red head in gift shop and animal staff) and animals were interesting.

1 Thank Bonnie J
Baltimore, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Family Really Enjoyed It”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family(party of 7 myself included) visited the zoo during the 4th of July weekend. Although it rained the majority of the weekend, the zoo was the place to visit. The zoo is family owned and it could sure use some help. The different species of birds, insects, and animals were very interesting. The one show a day(1p-2p) was very entertaining and informative. I truly enjoyed it. You are allowed to touch and take pictures at the end of the show. The host was great and seemed to love what he was doing. He was funny and very knowledgeable. Add this affordable ($12 for adults and $7 for children) attraction to your must visit list. It was agreed upon in my family that we will go again.

1 Thank 7OFUS_13