Hidden Mountain Resort
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$71
Super 8 Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$47
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$68
La Quinta
Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortInn
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$59
$52
Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$77
ClarionHotels
Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$206
$129
$120
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewshot tubbedroom cottageendless lovepigeon forgescreened in porchapple barnromantic getawaythese cabinsour honeymoonback porchfamily reuniongas fireplacehome away from homegreat cabindefinitely stay here againthe smoky mountainshm
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My family has been coming to Hidden Mountain Resorts since 1985. My husband and I began by gifting our children and their families a week in their own cabin. We then all got together for meals, hikes etc. We were 16 members then and now are 22. Although my husband and one son have passed on, I bring the rest of the families when they can all get away and we rent a very large cabin which we did in 2008. Now I have begun a new tradition by bringing my sisters-in-law and we share a cabin together. We are all widows and get along great. We were here last May and are returning this May. The prospect of spending a week at Hidden Mountain helps our Northern winters more bearable.

Room Tip: We rented a cabin at the dead end of a road last year but are renting a larger one this year as there are four of us and we are staying longer.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Muffy2014
SerenityKelly, Manager at Hidden Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Hi, I am happy to hear that we have become a part of your family tradition! We are happy to be of service to you, and look forward to having you and yours back soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

My wife and I have stayed at Hidden Mountain Resort in cabins and villas over the past 17 years sometimes just the two of us and sometimes with family and friends Don't get me wrong we have also stayed with other places too but, We loved it so much we bought a Villa in Hidden Mountain Resort East,unit # 3335, and after a complete make over plan to have it ready to rent this spring. You will find plenty rentals in the area at much lower prices and some are newer but the owners and staff at this resort is what made us come back and who knows maybe you will be a owner too!

Room Tip: Go for the View of the Valley!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Larry1013
SerenityKelly, Manager at Hidden Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to have you as an owner! We can't wait to see your finished product, and hope that you will truly love your new home away from home.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We recently stayed two nights in cabin 4010. It is by far the best cabin we have ever stayed in. The resort is gated and every staff person we encountered was very nice. The cabin was well appointed, beds were super comfortable. We had a great time and plan to return and ask for this cabin again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank hja21
SerenityKelly, Manager at Hidden Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

I am so happy to hear that you loved cabin 4010. We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We used your 4015 cabin for our family to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. As a former hotelier and condo rental property and rental manager I have a strong opinion of how a guest should be treated. In my opinion, you met and exceeded every requirement. Very courteous and helpful staff including HVAC who had to replace a fan motor when the heat failed, and front desk who got us in and out very efficiently. Housekeeping presented our unit very clean condition.
My wife who is a former executive housekeeper also approved and appreciated the way we found the unit.
Thanks very much.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
SerenityKelly, Manager at Hidden Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to having you and your family back with us.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a villa December 27-31, Whispering Hope, on our first trip ever to this area. Really enjoyed it. I loved that it seemed private but was not too far from the main road in case the weather gets bad. The decor and amenities were so nice, and the price was great. Loved the gas fireplace, jetted tub, washer/dryer.
We traveled with family members who stayed in another villa, theirs was an end unit with an even better view. Their washer was broken and never got fixed during our 4 night stay, but they made do by using ours.
Overall we loved it and will definitely stay here again, would love to try it in the summer.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Donna U
SerenityKelly, Manager at Hidden Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

I am glad you had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to serving you again.