Everything seemed to be okay but in the middle of the night I pulled the vellux blanket up near my face and felt something scratchy. Got up and turned on the light and there was a dried light colored stain on the blanket!! I called the front desk and let them know what had happened and that we would not be staying the 2nd night I had reserved there. They said it would depend on whether I had booked this at a special rate!
I was able to get the 2nd night off my credit card. However, I had expected management to contact me regarding what happened but I never heard anything. I definitely would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Governor's Crossing offers 165 units for the perfect vacation. Our guest units can sleep from 2 to 14 and are equipped with full kitchens, baths with jetted tubs, modern decor and DVD players. The whole family will enjoy our year round climate controlled indoor water park and our seasonal outdoor water park with 5 pools, two hot tubs, high speed water slides, sauna, and a 250 foot lazy river. Be it a family vacation, weekend getaway, or a business trip you can rest assured that you have made the right choice when selecting to stay at The Resort at Governor's Crossing when looking for accommodations in the Smokies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Resort at Governor's Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Governor`s Crossing Hotel Sevierville
- The Resort At Governors Crossing
- Governors Crossing Resort
- Governor's Crossing
- Resort Governors Crossing