Ready many Tripadvisor reviews and went in with an open mind. Yes, some of the hotel can use an update. Yes, some ants in and around the room and property but after watching local news, seems ants are big problem in Tenn ! A $2.00 can of bug spray solved that problem.
The room was comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful. If you understand that it is not a hotel but a condo complex you can really enjoy yourself.
The room was clean, the facility was well kept, the grounds were also well kept and the grandkids LOVED the waterpark areas !!
Would definitely stay again !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Governor's Crossing offers 165 units for the perfect vacation. Our guest units can sleep from 2 to 14 and are equipped with full kitchens, baths with jetted tubs, modern decor and DVD players. The whole family will enjoy our year round climate controlled indoor water park and our seasonal outdoor water park with 5 pools, two hot tubs, high speed water slides, sauna, and a 250 foot lazy river. Be it a family vacation, weekend getaway, or a business trip you can rest assured that you have made the right choice when selecting to stay at The Resort at Governor's Crossing when looking for accommodations in the Smokies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Resort at Governor's Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Governor`s Crossing Hotel Sevierville
- The Resort At Governors Crossing
- Governors Crossing Resort
- Governor's Crossing
- Resort Governors Crossing