My wife and I took a short trip to the Smokies to make yet another memory while we still can. She has brain cancer. We chose the Resort because of location and proximity to shows, restaurants, and shopping. The fact that the room had a balcony didn't hurt either. We have been to Sevierville on other occasions and knew that the sunrises and sunsets in the mountians are worth being awake for. The first morning my wife was up early and found the view for a sunrise was obstructed by trees. Since one of the very reasons for going was to experiance these spectacular creations of God, my wife gently made her feelings known to the staff at the front desk. The four of them listened to her:Sally, Kathy O, Kim, and Kathy B.
After searching thier computer for rooms available for a few minutes and several taps on the keyboard, they handed her the keycard to a room on yet a higher floor on the opposite side of the building, where the views of both the sunrise AND sunset could be observed as if in a front row seat. All this was done with a friendly spirit and without knowledge of my wifes condition. These gals are the very reason we'll return to the Resort for another stay, if time permits. Thank you Sally,Kim, Kathy O, and Kathy B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Governor's Crossing offers 165 units for the perfect vacation. Our guest units can sleep from 2 to 14 and are equipped with full kitchens, baths with jetted tubs, modern decor and DVD players. The whole family will enjoy our year round climate controlled indoor water park and our seasonal outdoor water park with 5 pools, two hot tubs, high speed water slides, sauna, and a 250 foot lazy river. Be it a family vacation, weekend getaway, or a business trip you can rest assured that you have made the right choice when selecting to stay at The Resort at Governor's Crossing when looking for accommodations in the Smokies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Resort at Governor's Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Governor`s Crossing Hotel Sevierville
- The Resort At Governors Crossing
- Governors Crossing Resort
- Governor's Crossing
- Resort Governors Crossing