We really enjoyed our stay.
The condo was perfect size and had all the amenities we needed. This is our new favorite place to stay while in the smokies. We take family trips at least twice a year to the smokies and this will be our all time favorite place to stay we have stayed at many and this one beat them all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Governor's Crossing offers 165 units for the perfect vacation. Our guest units can sleep from 2 to 14 and are equipped with full kitchens, baths with jetted tubs, modern decor and DVD players. The whole family will enjoy our year round climate controlled indoor water park and our seasonal outdoor water park with 5 pools, two hot tubs, high speed water slides, sauna, and a 250 foot lazy river. Be it a family vacation, weekend getaway, or a business trip you can rest assured that you have made the right choice when selecting to stay at The Resort at Governor's Crossing when looking for accommodations in the Smokies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Resort at Governor's Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Governor`s Crossing Hotel Sevierville
- The Resort At Governors Crossing
- Governors Crossing Resort
- Governor's Crossing
- Resort Governors Crossing