My wife and I stayed here 9/6-9/8. We got in around 11pm & there were a few people checking in & the staff was very busy. We found out that our reservations were supposed to be for Nov (which was a mistake by the person who made our reservations b/c we were there for a weekend retreat). The staff was very helpful and courteous in resolving this small issue. They found us a room, even though it was Car Show weekend, and the price was not that much higher. While we were checking in, there was another person who was very rude and upset w/ the staff over an issue that I couldn't understand. The whole time the staff were professional and tried every way to help. I wish I could remember the staff's names, but I will say they were great. Even remembering our names every time they saw us & asking if all was good.
The room was really good. We loved having the washer/dryer in the room & there was enough space for us. Beds were good & comfy. Bathroom was big enough & we could not hear the outside from inside our room (just small running feet above us).
We especially enjoyed the location. There are times when you really don't want to stay in the middle of Pigeon Forge, especially on Car Show weekend. The Resort is situated close to the main outlet stores, just on the edge of Sevierville. There is enough activities at the Resort & around the Resort to fill a Saturday. If you want to venture into Pigeon Forge, just take Veteran's Blvd to bypass all of the red lights in Pigeon Forge. Plus it's easier access to Dollywood.
In all we were very pleased with our stay & would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Governor's Crossing offers 165 units for the perfect vacation. Our guest units can sleep from 2 to 14 and are equipped with full kitchens, baths with jetted tubs, modern decor and DVD players. The whole family will enjoy our year round climate controlled indoor water park and our seasonal outdoor water park with 5 pools, two hot tubs, high speed water slides, sauna, and a 250 foot lazy river. Be it a family vacation, weekend getaway, or a business trip you can rest assured that you have made the right choice when selecting to stay at The Resort at Governor's Crossing when looking for accommodations in the Smokies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Resort at Governor's Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Governor`s Crossing Hotel Sevierville
- The Resort At Governors Crossing
- Governors Crossing Resort
- Governor's Crossing
- Resort Governors Crossing