Resort at Governor's Crossing
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$119
Super 8 Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$47
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$80
La Quinta
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$71
$135
HIExpress.com
Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$87
ClarionHotels
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$59
Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortInn
$52
$120
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,358 results
All reviewsfull kitchenlazy riverbedroom condopool attendantwater slideswasher and dryerpool areapigeon forgeindoor waterparkgreat for kidsall agesliving areasleeper sofahot tubfamily vacationtanger outletsspring break
Reviewed April 18, 2008

I needed a room for five people for 2 nights. I did the "name your own price" and they made an acceptable counter offer. Maybe if you name your own price they stick you in crappier rooms; I have no way of knowing. What I do know is that if I had to spend a week in a "condo" this small with four other people I would soon go crazy. It was barely bigger than a regular hotel room, and with three adults and two kids, that's just WAY too small. I've stayed all over the place and this is the smallest one bedroom condo I've ever been in.

The location of the resort is excellent and close to the best shopping and dining. It is also far enough back from the highway that you don't hear traffic. The indoor water park is nice but only when the resort is not crowded. We got lucky since we were staying on a Sunday and were able to move about freely. The amenities in the room were very sparse. There are barely enough utensils and pans for three people, much less five. None of the electronics in our room worked at all, right down to the digital readout on the microwave. These are things you can work around, but it's annoying to have remotes that don't work at all on anything and not have any clocks. I found the beds to be of good quality but way too firm, so hubby and I slept on the sleeper sofa with my trusty foam mattress topper. When we asked for several more pillows they would only give us two (for a grand total of 6).

Overall, it was worth what I paid, but for a truly nice vacation I would recommend staying in a cabin or hotel suite. Honestly, there aren't any really good places to stay anywhere in Pigeon Forge for more than a night or two. The rooms see so much traffic that it's hard to keep things in good working order. I can only imagine how much these condos will go for during the summer and fall and it's sad that you won't get much for your money during peak tourist season. Just make sure you know what you're getting into before you go.

1  Thank Jagrsgirl
Reviewed April 13, 2008

Since our family wanted to stay at a hotel/resort that had a indoor waterpark and was close to Dollywood we choose this resort based on mostly positive website feedback. We received a nice deal, $149/night which included two tickets to Dollywood theme park, which cost $100.

The room included a kitchen, family room, and bedroom. We were not booked on the side overloooking the mountains, instead our room looked at the side of a dirty hill. So you might want to ask the front desk ahead of time which side of the hotel your room is facing.

I have a few complaints about this resort that are worth noting.

Kitchen- We had a broken glass in our cabinet which was never replaced.
-We had a pan that was heavily used. We requested another one, but the replacement wasn't much better.
-We were constantly washing utensils since there is probably only a four piece set. I only found one sharp knife!

Pool area- The one indoor pool was completely packed with kids. I never been part of a pool that had so many balls being thrown around in it, plus the huge jet, that was suppose to simulate an endless pool, was pushing kids around everywhere. There is no way an adult could actually exercise in that area with all the other activity going on.

They have two decent slides that my 5 year old son enjoyed, but I was a little afraid for his safety. There wasn't any active lifeguards monitoring this area which was extremely dangerous considering that the slides are completely covered and dark. At one point I witnessed three kids going down face first at the same time. I believe someone from the hotel eventually told them to leave and the next day their was some supervision within this area.

The next day we went to Dollywood, which was a nice family park. When we returned to our room, we noticed that our room door was open with the deadbolt sticking out. My wife and I were absolutely positive that our door was closed when we left so the resort housekeeing crew must have left it open. I was really concerned since a left numerous expensive electronics in the room. Nothing was missing in the room so management wasn't too concerned about the situation. I thought for sure that they would provide us with a discount but instead they shifted the blame on the new housekeeping crew. Not acceptable in my mind.

The Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg has so many other hotels, resorts, so I would never stay here again. I just didn't leave with a warm feeling and couldn't wait to get to the next hotel.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank WRRaytravel
Reviewed April 10, 2008

We stayed 2 nights during Spring Break to give our 9 year old some pool time. The indoor pool area was great. The indoor area consisted of 2 really cool slides that start inside....wind their way outside and back into a splash pool. There was also a 1.5 foot deep mushroom pool for the smaller kids and yet a bigger pool. (4 foot at its deepest I think) with a V-ball net and a basketball goal. The bigger pool also had one of those "swim in place" things that pushes water for you to swim in place. There was also a sauna that i did not go into. While there was not really a life guard there was a pool attendant to keep everybody in order somewhat. The neat part is we were also able to go to the outdoor pool area and swim in the big pool and the lazy river as both were heated. My son was swimming in the lazy river and the temp outside was still in the 60's with bright sunshine.

We were in a one bedroom condo on the second floor over looking the parking lot. If I had to do over again I would have asked for ANY other view besides the one we had. The room was nice and big. In my opinion the best room in the condo was the kitchen. It had a full size fridge with an auto ice maker, A full size stove with oven, a full size microwave and plenty of storage space for those that want to cook a meal. The living area was nice and large with a kitchen table, a couch with end tables, a coffee table, and a TV. The couch was a fold out and almost impossible to sit on as a couch...uncomfortable!...everything else was ok and kinda just hotel room quality. The bedroom was kinda small with the 2 queen sized beds and a small tv on a chest. The bed and bedding were ok...nothing to write home about.

The property was clean from the pool area to the public areas and hallways to the room itsself.

1  Thank Mike F
Reviewed April 7, 2008

I booked this place through a google search. I found this resorts website through the search. They have a name your own price area on the web-site so I threw a # and they responded with a counter offer. Not full price so that was great. The rooms are fantastic. A living room, bedroom area and a bathroom area. The outdoor pools and lazy river are heated so my kids had a blast with that. The indoor pools and the water slides were outstanding. Our 2 kids wore out the water slides and had sooooooo much fun we're planning on staying there again. Everything is top notch in this place. Shopping is right next ( across the street) to this, and there are plenty of places to eat. I walked to Applebee's with the kids while the better half shopped @ the outlets.
Alll in all I had a great time here because the kids never got bored, just worn out from all the fun.

Reviewed March 31, 2008

When we first got into town we got lost, I called the resort to get instruction on how to get there, the lady on the phone stayed on the phone til we got close. When checking in there was alot of people waiting but they got us checked in , in a reasable time. Me and my husband really did love the rooms, clean and not bad for the price, I've stayed in places in orlando at that price and they where dumps, the kids loved the indoor pool, I also liked the point of having someone in the pool area (indoor) watching over the safety of my children. Over all we loved are stay and will come again and hopefully soon. Everyone was so nice and made it very nice for us. thank the Resort.

Stayed: March 2008