My family of 8(2adults stayed here April 14-17th)
The good was the location. The resort is near plenty of restaurants and shopping. There was a Walmart shopping area right across the street. We felt as if we had enough choices in the local area to eat without having to go further into Pigeon Forge.
The Better- the indoor pool with two slides and a kids area. Was a nice bonus. I would not call it a water park however it is a nice amenity to have on property. The outside pool was open when we were there however it was still to cool for us to so we enjoyed the inside pool. Nice sauna, nice jacuzzi for the adults. Nice kids area for my toddlers and nice fast slides, basketball hoop and pool area for my teens and tweens. It was nice to come back to the resort for a nice swim and relaxing in the big jacuzzi.
The best- the rooms are a tremendous deal. We rented a two bedroom condo and it was Huge Huge Huge!!! We even had a nice fireplace. Full kitchen with utensils and flatware, dishware for dining in.
Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and well kept. Very convienent to have a washer and dryer in the condo.
We really enjoyed our 4 days at this resort. It has DVD rentals, game rooms, outdoor playground. The time we were there it was practically empty so my kids got to go do the slides in the pool over and over and over. The only thing we did not enjoy was the amount of time it took to get to Gaitlinburg or to the Smoky Mountains.
Other than that we enjoyed the condo and would highly recommend it for a nice getaway to the Smoky Mountain area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Governor's Crossing offers 165 units for the perfect vacation. Our guest units can sleep from 2 to 14 and are equipped with full kitchens, baths with jetted tubs, modern decor and DVD players. The whole family will enjoy our year round climate controlled indoor water park and our seasonal outdoor water park with 5 pools, two hot tubs, high speed water slides, sauna, and a 250 foot lazy river. Be it a family vacation, weekend getaway, or a business trip you can rest assured that you have made the right choice when selecting to stay at The Resort at Governor's Crossing when looking for accommodations in the Smokies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Resort at Governor's Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Governor`s Crossing Hotel Sevierville
- The Resort At Governors Crossing
- Governors Crossing Resort
- Governor's Crossing
- Resort Governors Crossing