“yummy good”

Ranked #66 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Nothing is better than eating Zippin' Pig's hickory smoked country barbecue or farm-made ice cream on beautiful Foxfire Mountain. Foxfire Mountain is a relaxing 150-acre mountain farm which also offers zip lining, ATV rides, hiking trails, waterfalls, yard games, and the longest swinging bridge in the nation. Or just plain ole porch sittin'. It is a lovely 30-minute drive to Foxfire Mountain so come on out, we'd love to see you.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“yummy good”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

friendly people serving excellent food. Delicious home cooked BBQ, chicken and yummy homemade ice cream.

Visited July 2012

DC
“Do you deliver to DC?”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Hi my name is Jared. My wife and I recently visited Fox Fire Mountain for an awesome day of zipping! We really worked up an appetite while we were flying through the mountains and when we finished we ate at the Zippin' Pig, which is located just outside the zipping office. I consider myself a bit of a connoisseur of pulled pork BBQ and I must say I give the Zippin' Pig two thumbs up. Not only was it a great deal, but the staff members were very friendly and they have some great sauce. I highly recommend the trip over, not only for the awesome zip line experience, but also for the great BBQ. Thanks to the staff for showing us a great time and filling our bellies with some awesome BBQ! P.S. My wife had the chili and she had to stop me from eating all of that too!

• Visited July 2012
ZippinPig, Owner at Zippin' Pig BBQ at Foxfire Mountain, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Hi Jared,

Thank you for the nice review and glad you liked our BBQ. We are working on delivering to DC as soon as we get our 500 mile zip line completed.
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Really cool place!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We loved the Zippin' Pig. The country atmosphere was great and the screened pavilion was cool even on a hot day. I had the barbecued chicken and my husband and 2 kids had pulled pork sandwiches. We liked it so much we bought jars of there Oink and Squeal Barbecue Sauces. We had a great time at Foxfire Mountain and would recommend it to anyone. A great family experience.

• Visited June 2012
“Amazing BBQ!”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Atmosphere at foxfire mountain was great the food delicious. The pavilion was refreshing to get out of the hustle and bustle of town. Highly recommend!

1 Thank jennck
pigeon forge
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very pleasant surprise”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We came to Foxfire mountain adventures for a zipline tour and were happy to know that there was a BBQ restaurant on site. My finance and I love BBQ. The food was really delicious and the staff were really nice. The price was very reasonable compared to what we usually pay at other restaurants. It was truly a nice surprise that we appreciated immensly. Next time we are coming to zip at Foxfire Mountain Adventures we are definitely eating at Zippin' Pig BBQ.

• Visited June 2012