“Average!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #15 of 185 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Average!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I love seafood, shrimp, most any fried or baked fish, crab, ect. but I just don't care a lot for this place, for one, it's way overpriced, just too expensive, go to Red Lobster or somewhere else for cheaper seafood & at least the same if not better taste, the food is good or average at best in my opinion as a long time seafood eating person, they don't offer a lot for non-seafood eaters & what they do offer is way too expensive for burgers and such, so my Wife, did not even eat there with me, I won't go back, because there are better seafood locations at better prices.

• Visited March 2013

Nicholson, Georgia
“Love Seafood!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

While on a trip for work in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville, we stopped in for dinner at Joe's Crab Shack! Our dinner party only had to wait a few minutes for a table, they were pretty busy. We were all pleased with the service & the food. I love seafood & it was delicious, as expected. The atmosphere was fun!

Dunn, North Carolina
“Pricey, food and service okay, not worth a repeat.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

This was our first time to a Joe's Crab Shack. We went at lunch time and I decided to do the lunch menu, which only had 6 options. I ordered the Coconut Shrimp and my husband had the fish and shrimp. I didn't specify I wanted the lunch shrimp as I assumed that since it was lunch time I would get that portion. When we got the bill, I was charged the dinner portion - It was a lot of food, but they should ask you when they take your order which one you want. The manager came by the table and they did adjust the price and did agree with me that the customer should be asked. However the waitress decided to remind that the next time I come in for lunch, to remember to specify if I want the lunch portion. Yup there out for the money. I had a sangria and my husband a sweet tea. Total cost as $34 so it was pricey for lunch, since we had no appetizer or dessert. I will admit the shrimp and pineapple remoulade was good however my husband said his fish was okay, same as going to any fish place. It was okay in the end, but with so many options in the area, and Huck Finns up the road, we'll go back there for our seafood cravings. FYI there were 2 other tables around us that were having there bills adjusted by the manager as well, however they had different servers.

1 Thank sensgirl67
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I am typically not a Joe's Crab Shack fan. My husband loves the Steam Pots, but I have never been very impressed. I was pleasantly surprised by the new menu options. My food was very good and well-cooked. The stuffed shrimp was very tasty! The service was excellent, and the drinks were surprisingly strong. The Sevierville Joe's may have changed my mind about the chain! I am willing to give it another try.

3 Thank TheLesanes
Tennessee
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

We ate dinner here a few days ago. The crab was delicious, but the shrimp was a little rubbery with not much taste. Not sure why, but shrimp served these days all seem to be flavorless. The rest of the meal was very good. We got crab pots which is more than enough food for one person. The service was good but our server seemed to have a little communication problem, very nice, but did not communicate very well.

3 Thank Jessica1Tennessee