“Great BBQ You Have To Try!”

Hickory Cabin Seasoning Company
Ranked #28 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: We also do caterings on nights and weekend on any day of the week! Even on Saturday and Sunday!
Seymour, Tennessee
“Great BBQ You Have To Try!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Hickory Cabin Seasoning Company is amazing! If you want a BBQ restaurant that has fresh pulled pork, pulled chicken, and scrumptious mac and cheese, then come and try theirs! You will not be disappointed! The sweet potato fries and their baked beans are great! So many times, you can get soggy coleslaw, but not here. It is crisp, homemade, and also fresh which says a lot. For dessert, their banana pudding is definitely a MUST!!! My son and husband have to have it whenever we go. Hickory Cabin Seasoning Company is family owned and it shows! From the time you enter, you are made to feel welcome. We love the owners and they put effort and care into the meals. Before you wish that you could get the seasoning they use, don't worry, here you can!!!! They make their own so you can buy some before you leave.Oh, yes, they do catering and people rave about how fantastic their special event was with such great food and service!!! So don't take my word for how good Hickory Cabin Seasoning Company is, go and try it for yourself. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited August 2014

Bushnell, Florida
“FANTASTIC CATERING IN SEVIERVILLE!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were thrilled with Hickory Cabin's catering of our son's recent wedding rehearsal dinner July 4th at the pavilion at Hearthside Preserve. We were coming from Florida to TN for the wedding and I had spent months planning our perfect "pinterest" dinner and their food just made it perfect indeed. Everyone raved about all the food especially the fantastic banana pudding! We ordered the pulled pork, pulled chicken, mac and cheese (OMG!), bbq beans, cole slaw. Everything was hot, delicious, the portions generous and the prices very reasonable. They even didn't hesitate to deliver on the busy holiday, arriving plenty early and throwing in some extra supplies just to make things go well for me. They also supplied us with plenty of their delicious homemade sauces with extra to spare. I would heartily recommend this family-owned business for your next catering event. Just order lots of the banana pudding because it will be a hit! D. Burns

• Visited July 2014
Seymour, Tennessee
“Best bbq ever”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Best BBQ I have ever had! The meat is smoked to perfection right on the property, and not wet or soggy. They have a variety of BBQ sauces which are from their own recipe, and the Banana pudding that is out of this world! For a real BBQ experience I highly recommend this family owned friendly atmosphere. They know how to make you feel welcome and right at home.

• Visited June 2014
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Catered The Smokies All Sports Evening”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great pulled pork barbeque and wonderful sauce are what Hickory Cabin delivers! The baked beans are very tasty, cole slaw is crisp, potato salad is delicious. We ordered chocolate chip cookies for the event and they were great.
Their banana pudding is divine and order it, if you eat in or take out. I highly recommend this hidden jewel in downtown Sevierville!

• Visited May 2014
Kingsport, Tennessee
“worst BBQ i've ever had”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

After seeing the reviews on here and visiting their web sight where they have been voted the best BBQ restaurant in East. Tn. I thought I couldn't go wrong. But was I ever wrong. If you are looking for good BBQ, do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. Just because you serve BBQ sauce on something does not make it BBQ. First of all the meat wasn't even smoked, but tasted like it had either been boiled or cooked in a pressure cooker. For those who really know what BBQ is, it must be smoked. I got the pulled pork platter, which was horrible and the meat was mushy and overcooked. My wife got the pork sandwich and her bun was soggy from the water that was coming from the meat. You could literally squeeze the water out of the meat. The pulled pork was bland and had absolutely no flavor. And if the owner's tell you that they smoke the meat they must be lying. Smoked meat has a pink color to eat first of all. The sides were very good though. If you are looking for good BBQ in the area I recommend Hungry Bear BBQ in Gatlinburg. You can actually see and smell their pits when you drive up.

• Visited April 2014