“Awesome”
Review of Sky High Air Tours

Sky High Air Tours
Ranked #12 of 20 Tours in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: Aerial sightseeing tours of the Smoky Mountains and surrounding area in an open coclpit Biplane
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My son and I opted for the 30 min flight. Two for the price of one what a great deal. Pricey not cheap you have to plan for the exspence but well worth the price. We would do this all over again.Our pilot gave us a history of the biplane and took photos of us beside his plane with our camera prior to our flight. We went up to 1000 ft and the views we had were outstanding. If you have the chance to do this, do it you will not regret it.

Thomasville, Georgia, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A Ride We'll Always Remember...Thank You Marc!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I decided to surprise my daughter with a biplane tour and couldn't have been more happier with the results. Marc is a great guide who's love of flying is clearly evident. He was attentive to all our questions and really made the experience one we'll certainly treasure. Spectacular views and you really get a feel for what it means to fly.Next time you find yourself in Gatlinburg and want something you'll talk about for years to come, I encourage everyone to give Marc a call. You won't be disappointed.

Visited October 2013
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I went flying with Marc for my first time, and flying in his biplane was a terrific memorable experience that I advise any and everyone to atleast try once. It was spectacular, literally. Marc is a very great guy with a warm soul. GO FLY!!!

Visited October 2012
Jupiter, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“First time in Bi-Plane”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I went flying with Marc last year in South Florida. Flying in a Bi-Plane is an experience I will never forget, but the service Marc gave me before, during and after our flight was the icing on the cake! A detailed pre-flight that included some history about his airplane, the gear we were using for the flight, and his long list of experience and years in aviation. The flight itself was fantastic, and the view was breath taking. I don't think I've ever seen any other company like this, so I would def recommend, especially for special occasions like anniversaries or birthdays. (I'll be taking my lady when he returns to florida!)

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Mike W
Seviervil
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been wanting to go flying with Mark for a few months now and finally on a beautiful afternoon I just said. Take an hour and go enjoy! Mark is an excellent pilot and very professional! I was just mesmerized at the incredibly different way you get to experience Sevier County! I loved every second of being up in the wild blue yonder and his landing was perfect! I highly recommend this plane ride ! It's worth taking the time to make the memory!!

Visited August 2013