“Genuine family run store with creamiest, most delicious fudge ever!”

Rocky Top Country Store
Ranked #29 of 48 Shopping in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee is Rocky Top Country Store featuring Grandma Ruby's Sweet Shoppe where you'll find the best fudge in Wears Valley. Family owned & operated since 1995 specializing in homemade traditional & cheesecake fudge, peanut, pecan & cashew brittle, toffee and pralines. Tennessee's Best open kettle cooked chow chow, salsa, sorghum, jam & jelly. Ole Smoky Moonshine products and Rocky Top Moonshine jelly! Plus, many beautiful local crafts & souvenirs.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This friendly, family-run store is truly a "must stop" destination for the best homemade fudge ever. They have a huge selection of flavors including "peanut butter" (my personal favorite), and even delicious sugar-free that make this a fun stop even for diabetics. It is always a great deal because if you buy a pound of fudge, you get a 1/2 pound FREE.
*Special note for "bababird" in Canada: I never run out because even when I'm not in Tennessee, I have it shipped to me in Arizona by placing my order through one of their two websites: www.GrandmaRubys.com or www.RockyTopCountry.com :)

6  Thank goopie_13

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I love fudge, and once I read the first review, I knew I had to stop at the 'Rocky Top Country Store' when I visited Tennessee ... well am I glad we made the trip! Best fudge ever!!! (... really wish this store was in Canada too)

5  Thank bababird
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I discovered this "GEM" in 1998. They have the best fudge. No matter how many trips to the Smokies we make every year, I look forward to buying their fudge. It's the only fudge I will spend my money on in the Smokes.

9  Thank tricia286