Oak Tree Lodge
$63
$55
Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$87
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$95
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$89
$76
$65
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$62
QualityInn
Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$152
ComfortInn
$108
$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$150
  • Pool
Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$309
$199
Travelocity
All reviewszip lineindoor poolthe breakfast areared lobsterdirectly across the streetrustic decorfamily suiteroom was cleanoutlet mallbreakfast is servedpigeon forgegreat poolfree breakfastjacuzzi tubprivate balconybiscuits and gravybig hit
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

This was a cute little inn with a great location, pool and pretty view. If you stay, I recommend a balcony that overlooks the adorable horses and zip lining in the rear of the hotel. Great morning breakfast with big selection. Adorable country / cabin decor in the rooms. Oh, and it's literally right across the street for Tanger Outlets. Central location. About a 20-25 drive to downtown Gatlinburg with traffic. Offers military discount. Got a great double bed room for under $100.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I'm sitting at the Oak Tree as I write this -- my first Tripadvisor review -- and it's our third night here. I can't wait to get out of here. I read Tripadvisor religiously, but have never been prompted to write until now. Here's why:

Free wifi? NOPE. It's been down for three days and they keep telling us it's the storms. Really? Nowhere else in town has a problem -- and I'm sitting outside on a clear night by the pool. It's quite apparent that the Internet isn't coming back up anytime soon, so I wouldn't be nearly so ticked if they would just tell us what's really going on.

Cleaned rooms daily? ONLY if you're lucky. I'm outside at 8:20pm because our room is still not serviced and we left at 9am. At least three maids still working across the hotel and plenty of rooms in the same condition as ours. Really? After 8pm? We wanted to put our young kids to bed, but no luck.

Comfortable beds? NOPE. Beds are incredibly uncomfortable. I travel routinely for work, so I've sampled many, and I've been tossing and turning all night on these. I'm dreading yet another night -- and that's a rarity for me. I can usually sleep on anything. Not here.

Quiet? NOPE. We're top floor and the noise is insane--to the degree my kids were complaining last night. I can clearly hear conversations happening next door, not to mention TVs and slamming doors up and down the hall. We slept with the bathroom fan and AC fan on high last night just to dampen some of the noise.

In fairness, the outside pool/splash area is nice for kids though it's small. The rooms are decently clean. The breakfast is your standard 2-star hotel fare: mass-produced scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, yogurt, etc.

But those things don't make up for not being able to sleep well, nor being able to get into our room until after 8:30 pm, and encountering tons of noise when we do.

Buyer beware.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank princetonf
General M, General Manager at Oak Tree Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for your review. As with any business there are growing pains. We have addressed the WiFi situation, The housekeeping is undergoing some new training to be better for our guests. We are striving to be the best for everyone and are still under going some adjustments during the end of our new renovations.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nancy at the Front Desk was very friendly and accomodating, early check-in and made sure our 2 rooms were right next door. Beds were comfortable and room was very clean. Loved the BOGO coupons for local attractions, (we went horseback riding). Can't beat the location, right across from Nascar Speedpark and Tanger Outlet, something for everyone. Would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We just returned from a Four day stay here at the Oak Tree Lodge. I can not say one bad thing, I'm very picky when it comes to hotels but this one if you are a picky one have no fears. Very clean, rooms nicely decorated, staff was very welcoming, checked in room as soon as we were there which was 3 hours early. Just an overall great place, Location is wonderful do not let it deter you from staying just because it's in Sevierville you are one mile or less to everything. Wonderful clean pool, Kiddie pool was great. I just could never say enough wonderful things. Go stay here and enjoy your vacation you would never regret it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We've stayed at multiple places in our years of going to the Smokies and usually can go during the week when it is not so packed. We went a Thursday-Sunday this time and it was harder to find rooms within our budget. This place did the trick. We opted for a 2 double bed, sleeper sofa room without a balcony and paid right at 100 a night with AAA discount. I was pleasantly surprised that our room was in an interior corridor hallway. (the pictures on the web led me to believe it was exterior corridors all the way around) The bathroom in our room (227) was tiny but did have a separate area for hair drying, makeup, etc. The beds were comfortable; my daughter said the sleeper sofa slept well and the room was very clean. The rooms need a little more light as there was no light nearby the table so I basically had to sit on the bed to read anything. The outdoor pool area was fun with a water slide and a fun water play area and kiddie pool. Overall, a very good stay. Caution to anyone going soon: They have been painting around the building and while the fumes never got inside our room, you could smell it in the hallways.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family