La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak
Super 8 Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$47
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$71
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$119
Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortInn
$126
$117
HIExpress.com
Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$77
$49
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$59
Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$159
$129
$120
  • Pool
All reviewspet friendly hotelindoor poolroom was cleanpigeon forgeallow petsbiscuits and gravywould stay here againyogurtpleasant staygreat place to stayfree breakfastthe breakfast areahot tublqmoteltrafficattractions
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have been traveling across the US for the last seven weeks, and in that time, I've spent about 40 hotel nights in a variety of properties. I have visited 9 La Quintas during that span, and I have to say that this La Quinta in Sevierville is not only the worst of all the La Quintas, but one of the worst hotels we have stayed in during our travels. The room was, in one word, DISGUSTING.

First, walking to the room, the hallways were dirty and the walls were either scratched or caked with grime. Then, walking into the room, the smell of perfumed disinfectant couldn't mask the musty odor of the stained carpet. It was dark green carpet, yet you could still see the many many stains on it. Then, looking at the couch in my King sofa suite, well, let's just say that I wouldn't sit on it if you paid me. The ottoman was the same. The back of the bathroom door was peeling from the obvious water damage and the disinfectant they used didn't quite mask the odor of the toilet.

Given how tired we were and how much luggage we just lugged up to our room, we just covered the bed with our blanket and crashed. At VERY least, the bed was relatively comfortable, although the wall next to the bed was stained with some gunk.

I told the front desk gal about this when I checked out. I think she gave me a 10% discount. She told me that they were undergoing a renovation and they had just finished the OUTSIDE of the hotel. Um, why don't you start with what counts--the INSIDE.

This hotel is badly in need of a full gutting. It's disgusting, overpriced and totally brings down the La Quinta brand. Oh, and the Wi-Fi is a joke and the location...poor. Just skip this place and stay elsewhere. YUCK!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MWD123
Marcedes L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear MWD,
We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta and assure you that we are working hard to make this hotel the best in the area.
We are currently preparing this hotel for a complete remodel which should be taking place over the course of the next year. Included in this are new carpet, new mattresses, new AC units, new furniture, and completely remodeled rooms and hallways. Also, we just repainted the whole exterior of the building & installed all new Flat Panel TVs. I am very excited for the upcoming changes and look forward to having a brand new hotel. I am truly sorry for the issues you had at our property. If you ever have any issues during your stay in the future, please don't hesitate to report it so we can make things right immediately, and apologize for any inconvenience.
I will take your insight about our property to heart, work hard to improve those areas, and continue to build on those things that we are doing successfully! Your continued satisfaction and trust in the La Quinta brand is our top priority. I would like to invite you to stay at our hotel in the future as we complete the remodel so that you can see first hand all of the improvements. Please contact me directly next time you are in the area and I will personally take care of your every need to make sure we can improve your opinion of our hotel.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Wonderful hotel. Loved the breakfast and rooms. Very clean. Helpful staff, lobby has a shop with needed items. Did not use pool, but looked clean and nice. Hallways clean, which is a pet peeve with me. Staff is great.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Marcedes L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for your positive comments and feedback! We believe that every guest is special, and that you deserve a positive experience every time you stay at La Quinta! Please let us know if you come back in the area, we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The outside of the property is very nice but the inside is another story. The rooms have paper thin walls and are very dated. Carpet is old and worn. TV also very old. Bathroom was not very clean. This place needs a major overhaul inside.

Stayed here on a free LQ night but left after that even though we had a reservation for a total of 3 nights.

Very disappointing stay. Unless they do some major remodeling, I would not stay here again nor would I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am truly sorry for the issues you had at our property, and we do have lots of plans to make this hotel the best in the area. I am very excited for the upcoming changes and look forward to having a brand new hotel. We just repainted the whole exterior of the building & installed all new Flat Panel TVs. The upcoming changes are new carpet, new mattresses, new AC units, new furniture, and completely remodeled rooms and hallways. We are so excited!
Every guest is special to us, so I will take your insight about our property to heart, work hard to improve on all those areas! I would love the opportunity to serve you again in the future. If you are ever back in the area, please feel free to contact me directly and I will personally take care of your every need to make sure we can improve your opinion of our hotel.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is my second time at a Laquinta. The first one was Hickory Nc which was great and the last was in Sievereville TN which was awful.. The first room they put us in was a mess. Floor had food on it and bathtub a mess. They did give us another room which was a little better. The hotel entrance to elevators was disgusting and the second floor carpet awful. Breakfast was lousy and attendant had no personality at all. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Marcedes L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta and assure you that we are working hard to make this hotel better.
We will take your insight about our property to heart, work hard to improve those areas, and continue to build on those things that we are doing successfully! Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon. I would like to invite you to stay at our hotel in the future as we complete the remodel so that you can see first hand all of the improvements.
Marcedes Long - GM

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was a little hesitant when the check in person said the first 2 floors were reserved for poodle owners as there was a show in town, but he put us on the top floor and we slept like a baby!
Breakfast was awesome even blueberry waffle mix and biscuits and gravy. Much better than we expected.
The hotel is just a couple of minutes off of I40 but well worth the drive. I stopped at a couple of cheaper motels near the highway but the lobby smelled so bad I left. Sure was glad I gave this one a try and will definitely stop here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family