“Skip the Olive Garden and go to dinner at Thai Basil!”
Review of Thai Basil

Thai Basil
Ranked #5 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Skip the Olive Garden and go to dinner at Thai Basil!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I live in Sevier County and I was so happy to have discovered this place! Not the typical tourist trap, very good food. I love their green curry!! The owner is very sweet, and service is always good. The restaurant is not huge, very cozy and quiet. You have to give this place a try. You can eat at Olive Garden & Co. at home, when you are here try something unique!

• Visited June 2013

Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
“OUR NEW FAVORITE PLACE”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We love this place. The service is excellent, the restaurant is clean with a comfortable atmosphere and the food is delicious. The menu is very descriptive and gives you the choice of how hot you want your food. We highly recommend this restaurant to those who love Thai food or wanting to try it.

• Visited August 2013
“Yum”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I like how the people always seem willing to explain their dishes and offer to help. My favorites so far are the Dustins special and the Drunken noodles.

• Visited November 2012
“Great food. Great service.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I came in 15 min. before closing and got an order to go. The staff was very friendly, even with me coming in that late. I will definitely be coming back.

The thai tea is extraordinary.

• Visited August 2013
“THE BEST THAI”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The best Thai food I have ever eaten. The cook came to our table to clarify our order and to greet us. She makes the best sticky rice! I order the pad Thai and it was the best! Our appetizer was the special with the sticky rice. The waitress was friendly and my water glass was never empty.

Visited August 2013