“Simply AMAZING!”

Dining options: Reservations
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Simply AMAZING!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

This was my first experience with Thai food and it was EXCELLENT! My mother and I split the Thai basil salad which had this incredible dressing unlike anything I have tried before. Then we split an order of fresh spring rolls with a sweet and tangy dipping sauce, followed by the Pad Thai noodles as our entree. WOW! Everything, and I mean everything was wonderful. I will definitely be back to this place again!!

Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States
“Love the Thai Basil!!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We have eaten here several times and I've never ever had anything less than a great experience. It is so nice to have a place in town that serves great food with the most excellent service. If you like Thai food and have not tried Thai Basil yet, you should. You will love it! And if you have never tried Thai food yet, then this is the place for you to go for your first experience. You'll be hooked once you do!

They have something for everyone of every age whether one likes their food extra spicy or mild; whether one is a vegetarian or is one that likes chicken, beef, or all.

Their servings are huge - enough for two meals! Although I have to admit, it is so good a lot of times I just can't help myself and I end up eating all of it...stuffing myself until I am about to pop!

If you are considering visiting Thai Basil all I can say is GO!!

I keep telling myself that I should stop every time I go to Kroger, wouldn't that make grocery shopping a pleasure?!

• Visited December 2012
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My husband and I are locals, and Thai Basil has quickly become one of our favorite restaurants! We generally stick to the stir-fries and curries because of dietary restrictions, but we have yet to find anything on the menu that wasn't delicious.

• Visited December 2012
kingsport, tn
“A nice addition in Sevierville”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

It used to be hard to find any vegetarian food in Sevierville, TN. Thai Basil has very tasty dishes and good service.

Visited November 2012
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food was delicious! The lemongrass soup was superb! Clean atmosphere! Our waitress was very friendly and checked up with us several times. The owner came by twice to initiate conversation and check on how the food was. Highly impressed!

• Visited November 2012