“Best Authentic Thai”

Dining options: Reservations
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Best Authentic Thai”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I am sorry we waited so long to try this gem. It is in a strip mall,but don't let that discourage you from trying this great place. What a wonderful surprise! We tried this restaurant today and just loved it. The food was terrific and the great service by the owner's son,made this place exceptional. I had a question about a dish on the menu and the owner came out to explain the ingredients and offered to change any ingredient for me,that I didn't want in my entree. That's what I call service!

I can't wait to eat there again and try some of the other delicious food. I wish they would open one in Gatlinburg.....I would eat there all the time.

• Visited July 2012

Sevierville, Tennessee
“I can't wait to go back.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I have had Thai food in the past and was not impressed so my expectations were not very high. Based on reviews, I decided to give it a try. It was awesome. The food was served fast and hot. The presentation of the food was spectacular and was truly as good as it looked. The manager/owner brought the food to the table and you could see the pride on her face as she served the food. Thai Basil has made the regular dining rotation list. The restaurant is located in an obscure location next to Staples and behind Pizza Hut. It is worth seeking it out.

• Visited July 2012
“Yummy delicious change of pace”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Really thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Food was very tasty and fresh. Great service. Owner was very nice and checked on us periodically. Food was so tasty. And if your not in to hot hot you came go mild. Very enjoyable and we will be back.

Nashville, TN
“OMG! This Restaurant is Amazing!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Thai Basil is one very amazing Thai restaurant! Located in Sevierville, TN, of all places, this wonderful restaurant could honestly make a go of it anywhere, even NYC, with the incredible dishes they have. Order anything, seriously anything, and I am certain you will be more than satisfied. The curry dishes all rock! The old fashioned noodle soup will likely elevate your expectations of what a soup can be. It is a masterpiece! The Rainbow dish is crazy delicious. I adore this place and I eat here everytime I come to Sevierville. It is not to be missed!

• Visited June 2012
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Food was very good.....service was average”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The food was hot, tasty and authentic. Nice selection of legit Thai menu items. Server said it was his "second day" and not very knowledgeable. Will try it again.

• Visited June 2012