Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pigeon Forge - Sevierville
Super 8 Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$50
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$119
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$125
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$80
La Quinta
$52
Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$82
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$72
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$62
Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$217
$189
Travelocity
$130
  • Pool
All reviewssplit roomfront deskpigeon forgefire pittwo queen bedsgreat place to stayyogurtvery nice hotelbiscuits and gravyhard boiled eggswould stay here againthe general managertanger outletsair conditionerthe breakfast areamountain viewgreat room
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I am here in the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area for the July 4th holiday... We are staying for 5 1/2 days.... I just could not wait until I got home to do this review! Governor's Inn is the BOMB DIGGITY!!!!!! Check in was easy breezy, I travel 3-4x per month and I can usually determine at check in how each hotel stay is going to go, the 2 ladies & 1 gentleman at the front desk made me feel very welcome while quickly getting me checked in & on my way. The room was spacious & clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. On the first night we were going out for a bite to eat and happen to ask them about the specific restaurant (Chinese) we were planning on dining at and they redirected us to a different restaurant.... Probably saving us from a disastrous experience, yesterday I heard a horror story about the restaurant we had first decided upon. I had some business matters to take care of earlier today and the ladies at the desk, Alyssa & Jennifer, were simply delightful. So helpful.... Like I said, I travel a lot for work- good customer service is extremely rare these days. These ladies were just genuine nice people who wanted to make the guest happy, be helpful, etc. I can't tell you what a breath of fresh air this was for me, esp since as of late, I've had a lot of unpleasant hotel experiences! I will definitely be staying here again on all future trips to this area. I bet tomorrow they will do something else that I find amazing and I will have to login and update this review...

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sjt37015
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pigeon Forge - Sevierville, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your amazing review of your stay with us at Governor's Inn. Alyssa, Jennifer and the entire staff take great pride in making sure that our guest's have the most enjoyable stay possible. They love visiting with our guests and helping them out with suggestions of places to eat and things to do while in the area. We are so pleased to hear that you will be back to stay with us again on your next trip Sevierville/Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Employees are very smiley and immediately accommodating. Alyisa reserved the exact room number that I requested. Upon arrival, I asked if it had a microwave. Since it didn't, Jen (#1, the day Jen) upgraded my room at no charge, to what any other hotel/motel would refer to as a mini-suit, at least. I came down to the breakfast area at night for a plastic fork. They were put away, so Jennifer (#2, the night Jen) offered to unlock the kitchen and brought them all out. The next morning, I mentioned it to Ronnie, who helped in that area, and he said he'd make sure the utensils were no longer put away after breakfast – and they weren't. After missing housekeeping service because of my failure to remove the "Do not Disturb" sign, I asked Cierra to send someone by at any time convenient to them. Luis came by within 15 minutes to replace all the towels, as I asked, but brought replacements for the soaps & shampoos as well. The door to the balcony didn't lock properly, which wasn't terribly urgent, being on the second floor. However, I mentioned it to Allen, one of the maintenance personnel, as I was leaving on an errand, and 45 minutes later, when I returned, it had been repaired. The only clue he had entered was that it was fixed. Everything was completely undisturbed and no mess left behind. Everyone seemed eager to find ways to get things done, as opposed to listing excuses why they couldn't, like the place in Pigeon Forge I stayed at for the first three days in the area. It's an older building, but well maintained. The only possible complaint might be the stone age TVs, instead of flat-screens, but then my room had two that both worked well – and I wasn't there to watch TV. . . Overall, this was the best service, resulting in the best stay, I remember having in 40 years of travels. Ask them about the well kept secret, Veterans Blvd, to get past Pigeon Forge to get to the Smoky Mountains park or Dollywood. Then you'll understand why they have a great location, too!

Room Tip: All 2nd floor & up rooms have balconies. Views are either South or West. The West give you good sunset views, but the South have microwaves and a "separate living room." Second floor rooms are ground floor to the back parking lot so easy to load & unload your vehicle to/from those rooms. There all good and it's an "L" shaped building with no room across the hall from you. Google map an aerial view. The highest numbered rooms, the 33s are nearest the pool end and will get you a sunset view, but you'll need to go down to the ground floor if you need to use a microwave.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Stan S
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pigeon Forge - Sevierville, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am glad we weren’t the hotel in Pigeon Forge that made excuses! The front desk staff including Alysia , Cierra and Jennifer (1 and 2) all provide excellent customer service and we are fortunate to have them as part of our staff. Ron is working in two areas and doing a great job in both. Luis is a long time housekeeper and does a great job and always has a smile. Allen is new but we are grateful for his expertise in maintaining our property. Our location and views of the mountains are definitely a plus and we are glad you had a chance to enjoy them. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel while on a business trip! Even though I was alone I was in a room that had two queen beds in it because it was cheaper then the other rooms!! I loved the layout of the room and the staff was very helpful!! Jennifer at the front desk gave me a map with all of the local restaurants and helped me with some back roads. She was always welcoming when I entered the front doors with a big smile and a hello!! I feel that this is a very nice hotel and it is kind of hidden from the craziness of Pigeon Forge and I like that! I will come back and maybe next time I will bring the family.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pigeon Forge - Sevierville, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for such a nice review. Our split room design is a favorite aspect for the guests staying with us and our location does provide access to Pigeon Forge and the attractions without the traffic. Jennifer is a great asset at the front desk and is always willing to help our guests, I’ll pass along your comments to her. We hope you do visit again with your family and sign up for our rewards program so you can receive discounts at participating restaurants. Thanks again.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We liked the room! The room design is neat and it was more space than you would expect in a hotel room for the price. The bed was great! Thought the rate was reasonable. . Enjoyed our stay! Would definitely stay here again the next time we are in Sevierville/Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Benchwarmer3
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pigeon Forge - Sevierville, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We are really glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your compliments to the housekeeping staff. I know they will appreciate them as they work very hard to provide our guests clean, comfortable rooms. Ronnie has become a great employee and I have already let him know that you mentioned him on Trip Advisor. It is wonderful to know that you had a great experience and we look forward to seeing you back again very soon!

Governor’s Inn

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was a great and convenient place to stay. My family and I had a great time the rooms were very clean and had a wonderful breakfast. We met one employee named Ronnie that was very friendly and helpful with directions and anything else we needed. Thanks for such a great experience.

Room Tip: Our room was wonderful.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank crystal c
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pigeon Forge - Sevierville, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

It is wonderful to hear that you had a great experience during your stay with us here at Governor's Inn. The staff is so proud to know that you found your room to be clean & comfortable and that you enjoyed your complimentary breakfast service. Ronnie was very glad to help you with directions and the other items that you needed. We hope that you will be back to visit with us again very soon!