“Nice and Quite!”

Econo Lodge Sevierville
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Had a wonderful stay in this hotel! So quite and peaceful, which was needed after the craziness of our daily activity out of the strip. Great breakfast, Clean room, and the staff were so nice! Thanks for making our trip so great!!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Beth S
Rheadrick_1980, Manager at Econo Lodge Sevierville, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2014

Thank your for the review about your stay at our hotel, We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

It was a great place to stay and an amazing experience in all. I don't have any complaints at all. I would stay at the same place again. It was a nice getaway and I would recommend the place to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for the review about your stay at our hotel. We hope you choose to stay with again in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was there with my family. the front desk employees were really nice. The room was good it had what every room should have. there wasn't no bugs or anything like that. I was very suprised becasue the price was so cheap and the room was just great. The hotel was very close to many different eating places.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Tjank you for the review about your stay at our hotel, We strive to provide each of our guest with a superior service and pleasent experance at affordable cost. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for choosing EconoLodge by Choice Hotels for your lodging needs.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is the worst experience I have ever had on any trip--business or personal. NEVER again will I stay in an Econo Lodge. We checked in and went to room 223 to look at the room before we brought our luggage in--it smelled bad. We went to the front desk who switched our room to 225. It looked clean--we always check for bed bugs in ANY hotel since it is a widespread problem in all price hotels. Years ago I saw a documentary in which a tv reporter put a hidden camera in hotel rooms to see how they were cleaned. They can look clean, but be really germy from a rag being used on the toilet and on other surfaces--even drinking glasses. Since that time, no matter where I stay--even a high end hotel-- I also carry Lysol wipes and wipe down every hard surface in the bathroom, door handles, telephone, tv controller, etc. The room was very basic - one step up from camping--but looked clean. About 2:30 a.m., I felt a wild tingling sensation across my stomach and jumped up thinking I was most likely dreaming. After turning on the light I saw a ROCH on the pillow. I screamed and knocked it on the floor. The hotel did refund that night--we originally booked 2 nights. We called customer service for Preferredprivelege members who apologized and offered to give us additional points, but would not give us a room at another facility as a comp for our terrible experience. We booked our own room at another hotel that had an OK review that was closer to our destination --will review that later. Bottom line being a 'Preferredprivilege member doesn't mean much except they won't charge you extra for the roaches!
P.S> The hotel manger said they have the hotel sprayed every month. He admitted that he had smelled something bad in 223 or 227 himself the prior week.....this whole place has a serious problem. He also graciously said they could have charged us half price instead of giving it to us for free since we stayed after we called.... We were exhausted and kept a small lt on since we've heard that roaches come out in the dark!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vicki A
Rheadrick_1980, Manager at Econo Lodge Sevierville, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2014

I would like to apologize for the experance that your had during your stay. I can assure you that we have changed a lot. We strive to provide each of our guest with a superior service and pleasent experance. I would like to invite you to stay with us again and see how we have made it better for our guest.

Ray A. Headrick
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The room was clean and there was no signs of bugs. The room was very comfortable and it was nice for the money. I thought that the clerk up front could use more manners. When we arrived she was on facebook and didnt immediately greet us. I really had a hard time concerning the mirrors that are all across the room where the bed was. The breakfast was simple but very nice with cereals, gravy and biscuits. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Dont go expecting it to be a Resort. It is a nice, comfortable, affordable room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Rheadrick_1980, Manager at Econo Lodge Sevierville, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel about your resent stay. We strive to provide each of our guest with a superior service and pleasent experance. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future. Thank you for choosing EconoLodge by Choice HOtels for your lodging needs.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The room was clean. The surprising part was how quiet it was. I couldn't hear any noises when I went to bed. It was a good deal. It is located on the outskirts of Sevierville but not too far out. The breakfast was tasty with a nice variety.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for reviewing our hotel about your resent stay, We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was iffy about Econolodges but decided to give this a go as it looked great from the road. It was a great experience. Moderate priced,modern, well kept hotel with all inside corridors. Room was comfortable and breakfast was plentiful. I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel about your resent stay. We strive to provide each of our guest with a superior service and pleasent experance. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for choosing EconoLodge by Choice Hotels for your lodging needs.