All reviews hardwood floors tanger outlet fairfield inn yogurt nice hotel great location great slide updated bathroom fresh smelling comfy room bath area fire pit stayed two nights free breakfast the breakfast area excellent stay walking distance
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

This was our first trip to the Lodge at Five Oaks. Very happy with our choice. Picked it because of great reviews and the WALK-IN SHOWERS. It is a plus for 60-somethings to have grab bars and accessable showers. Thank you so much!
Not only was our room very clean, but the whole place was. Our room had two queen beds. The bath area was small by most standards, but accommodating. Staff here was so kind and friendly...from the call I made for a reservation, and all week long until checkout. They were wonderful to suggest restaurants. This hotel's hot breakfast was awesome. We could choose from omelette, biscuits, sausage, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, etc. So good.
I have never stayed in a nicer, cleaner, hotel in the Smokies and I've been visiting these mountains for 50 years. We will stay here again.

2  Thank nrfb
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Stayed two nights at The Lodge at Five Oaks. Very nice, easy to get to, plenty of parking, clean rooms. Located directly across from Tanger Outlet Stores. Alamo Steak House and a new Farmhouse Restaurant next door. Microwave, fridge & coffee maker in room.

Room Tip: Recommend requesting room with balcony
Reviewed August 18, 2018

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous updated lodge. Beautifully decorated. Most comfortable beds and pillows. Immaculate rooms. Cool walk in showers. Loved the pool area and slide. Close proximity to everything. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 18, 2018

My wife and I stayed Monday thru Friday 8/13-8/17. Booked directly on their web site, registered for emails and received 15% off. We had a king room at the end of hall and rear of hotel so it absolutely noiseless. We loved the decor as it was exactly our taste. We had several nice chats with the desk and breakfast employees. I had a couple of maintenance suggestions when we checked out and could tell I had 100% of the ladies’ attention as I spoke. I wore my white socks while walking around in the room and the soles were dirt free at the end of the evening. The breakfast options are nice, a great way to get everyone going in the morning. The hotel is located at a stop light so it’s very easy to exit left or right onto the parkway.
My observations about the recent renovations: They’ve done a good job resurfacing walls, installing updated bathroom fixtures, selecting unique furniture and flooring. It’s not a complete rebuild but rather a facelift and update. They’ve done a good job working with what they had. The bathroom is cramped but usable for the average person. I’m 100% certain we will return to the Lodge on our next Smokies vacation.

Room Tip: Never book with 3rd party web sites, Booking, Expedia, Hotels. Best way to be screwed over.
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Loved my stay!Rooms were very clean,loved the floors,furniture and decor! Beds were very comfortable,and the rooms were also completly soundproof! Total professionalism and class. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple