Stayed recently at the Fairfield Inn in Pigeon Forge/SeviervilleTN and was pleasantly surprised. We had a suite with a queen bed,mini fridge,micro wave,coffee pot, ironing board/iron, and hair dryer provided.
If that wasn't enough, two tvs,a stereo and seperate love seat/coffee table cove. The continental breakfast had the regular fruit, danish, oatmeal selections along with the regualr selection of beverages. What was cute was the heart shaped waffle maker that you could make your own waffles with!! Not a huge thing, yet a sweet touch I guess.
The staff was very nice and helpful and the location was so close to everything. It happened to be right across the street from the Tanger Outlet Center. We would stay there again without a doubt. The price was great ($63.00) a night (military/gov't) rate. Very clean.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your The Lodge at Five Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Pigeon Forge
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge Hotel Sevierville
- Fairfield Inn Sevierville
- Fairfield Inn Pigeon Forge
- Fairfield Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Fairfield Inn