The Lodge at Five Oaks
Sleep Inn(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$56
SleepInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$77
$72
Comfort Inn Apple Valley(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$115
ComfortInn
Clarion Inn Willow River(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$107
ClarionHotels
$45
Quality Inn & Suites River Suites(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$50
QualityInn
$86
Resort at Governor's Crossing(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$89
Hampton Inn Sevierville(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$91
Oak Tree Lodge(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$79
All reviewsfairfield inntanger outletslonghorn steakhousepigeon forgeroom was cleanchop houselocation is greatyogurtfree breakfastshort drivewould stay againbiscuits and gravyeasy accessfireplacerefrigeratortrafficattractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 21, 2009

The hotel was beat up. There was some cheerleader convention going on and the lobby was filled, and I mean to the point of potential fire hazard, with droves of teen age girls, many without parents. It was noisy all night long, and we could not take advantage of the breakfast because of the volume of little girls.
This hotel was not up to the normal standard for this brand.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank debi1rn
Reviewed March 10, 2009

I had reservations three week before we came to TN. When I arrived they said they didn't have a room for me that I would have to stay at the sister hotel next door. I was bumped because some of the guest decided to stay and extra night, even though I had made my reservations three weeks ahead of time!! It was very disappointing!! I would never plan a trip to TN and make plans to stay here. This is NOT good business!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Luv2ridemyharley
Reviewed December 27, 2008

My family checked into a standard room at the Fairfield Inn on December 20th with no problems. The front desk clerk was courtious but not overly helpful with some of my questions about Dollywood and where to eat. The room was very small but clean. I was very pleased with that. The view from our window was not of a horse farm but of a muddy parking lot. Not a big deal. The air conditioning and heating unit was very loud so we never heard people around us. That was a plus. The beds were very comfortable with warm blankets. We ate the complementary breakfast once. They offered cereal, juice, bagels and biscuits.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed October 6, 2008

I was looking at all the hotels at pigeon forge and this seemed to be the nicest hotel so we stayed here. so we checked in and everything seemed to be fine. I was dissapointed because of the small room and the pool was small I was so thankful because the room was clean though. Scence I had a one year old little brother we needed a crib they had one though( thank heavens) . The beds were confortable but like most hotels the showers had little water come out at a time. Our room also had a fold out bed but we had to jump over the bed to get to the other side of the room.(the fold out bed was small too) so the point is the hotel was nice but it was small .

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed August 21, 2008

Stayed on the 3rd floor and very clean rooms. Housekeeping did a great job. Very good beds and comfy. I will stay there again.

Stayed: August 2008