“Even with a reservation they can send you accross the street!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Marion
“Even with a reservation they can send you accross the street!”
Reviewed March 10, 2009

I had reservations three week before we came to TN. When I arrived they said they didn't have a room for me that I would have to stay at the sister hotel next door. I was bumped because some of the guest decided to stay and extra night, even though I had made my reservations three weeks ahead of time!! It was very disappointing!! I would never plan a trip to TN and make plans to stay here. This is NOT good business!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Luv2ridemyharley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Georgia
Reviewed December 27, 2008

My family checked into a standard room at the Fairfield Inn on December 20th with no problems. The front desk clerk was courtious but not overly helpful with some of my questions about Dollywood and where to eat. The room was very small but clean. I was very pleased with that. The view from our window was not of a horse farm but of a muddy parking lot. Not a big deal. The air conditioning and heating unit was very loud so we never heard people around us. That was a plus. The beds were very comfortable with warm blankets. We ate the complementary breakfast once. They offered cereal, juice, bagels and biscuits.

• Liked — clean room
  • Disliked — front desk and location
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
Kentucky
Reviewed October 6, 2008

I was looking at all the hotels at pigeon forge and this seemed to be the nicest hotel so we stayed here. so we checked in and everything seemed to be fine. I was dissapointed because of the small room and the pool was small I was so thankful because the room was clean though. Scence I had a one year old little brother we needed a crib they had one though( thank heavens) . The beds were confortable but like most hotels the showers had little water come out at a time. Our room also had a fold out bed but we had to jump over the bed to get to the other side of the room.(the fold out bed was small too) so the point is the hotel was nice but it was small .

• Liked — Clean rooms
  • Disliked — Very small suietes (we stayed in a suite)
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
Florence Al
Reviewed August 21, 2008

Stayed on the 3rd floor and very clean rooms. Housekeeping did a great job. Very good beds and comfy. I will stay there again.

Stayed August 2008
nc
Reviewed July 28, 2008

After reading the reviews of this property I was a little hesitant. I am a Marriott rewards member so i took a chance.. Loved it, VERY clean, quiet and comfortable. We booked a King jacuzzi suite w/ a fireplace. the only thing i wish was different was there was no balcony, but totally my fault for not booking. would absolutely stay here again!!!

• Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
Reviewed March 30, 2008

Our family stayed with this hotel on 3/24/2008 for one night during spring breaks. This is the first time with Fairfield. In general, neat and comfortable room and bed. The breakfast is OK when you can save much time on your travel. But the room has a very strange smell we didn't find when we arrived at very late. Second day, it is not worth to complain about it. But other than it, it should say it's OK to stay. I alternatively stayed with either Fairfield and Hampton Inn in GSMN area. I think Hampton Inn is better.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
Maryville, TN
Reviewed January 22, 2008

We stayed for one night on January 18. We arrived at 6 PM only to be told that our reservation had been cancelled (we did not cancel) but not to worry since there were rooms available. We called the hotel directly 2 nights before to reserve. By doing so, the rate quoted was $15 cheaper than on their website.
We have stayed at numerous Fairfields and found this to be the typical type. The beds were a little harder than usual but everything else met our expectations. I would suggest however, that they should add an additional waffle maker for the morning crunch. All in all, we would stay here again.

• Liked — price
  • Disliked — met expectations
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with family