“Great Location/ Clean Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge

Fairfield Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
chicago land area
“Great Location/ Clean Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

On a spontaneous trip we walked in without a reservation lucky a room was available. We had a room with a balcony that was nice. The hotel is conveniently located in town and not a hassle to get to and from. The staff was always pleasant and ready and willing to help. The rooms were clean and the beds and pillows were comfortable. We only stayed one night and were very pleased and would stay again!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
London, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

We only spent one night but were totally satisfied.The people were friendly and helpful. The rooms are updated and clean. They had cold water, lemonade and cookies the day we got there. It was very hot outside so that was really nice. Then a good hot breakfast in the morning.
We enjoyed the location. It's across the street from Tanger Outlets, Adventure Zip lines and close to Joe's Crab Shack. Will visit Fairfield Inn again.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have stayed at lots of fair files and this on just didn't cut it. As a marriott member, it is not doing its part in my opinion. Our visit started well with seeing how good the location combined with warm cookies upon arrival. Staff was very kind. The hotel went downhill from there. Rather small rooms combined with an inefficient, noisy HVAC did not give a warm feeling in the room. Beds were hard as rocks as we're the pillows. Breakfast was quite lacking compared to other Fairfields. Th pool was tiny. Overall, just not up to parith expectations. An overhaul would go a long way specially with the location being so good.

1 Thank Thetravelertoday
Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stayed here with a group of friends in the fall. It was the perfect location. Everything was within arms length. You can walk right across the street and start your shopping day at Starbucks. The rooms were clean and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

For a Marriott property this was disappointing. Mattresses had lumps on them; AC unit was so loud and kept turning on and off it was impossible to sleep. Pool is very small-overall certainly not a hotel I recommend when there are so many choices in this town

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Fratman85

Travelers are raving about these Sevierville hotels

Savannah, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

My family and I were just in Pigeon Forge last week and spent 2 nights at this hotel. It was everything we expect from a Marriott property - great service, clean rooms, great price, comfy bed, etc. We were half-way home, a 6 hour drive, when I realized I had left some of my clothes in a drawer in our hotel room. I called the hotel immediately, and the lady at the front desk (unfortunately, I can't remember her name) said she would go check our room and call me back. Within minutes she returned my call and said my clothes were there. I assumed she would charge my credit card to ship them to my home, but she told me they would send them to me free of charge...and they did! A couple days later I had my clothes. We are Marriott rewards members, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful our entire stay. We'll definitely stay at this hotel again if we're in the area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

We went to Pigeon Forge for a family reunion in June of 2013. Everyone stayed in cabins at Hidden Mtn. Resorts, but they had no handicap accessible cabins available therefore we booked 2 rooms at this property in early March. We explained that it was imperative that we had an accessible room for a family member that is a paraplegic. We were assured that it was booked that way and our email confirmation clearly states this. Upon check in, we were given a room that was NOT accessible. I went to the front desk and the very nice young man said he was very sorry, even though the confirmation stated this need explicitly, they would not be able to accommodate this. He was extremely nice and appoligetic, yet this didn't solve our problem. Our 2nd room, (booked for a caregiver), was entered only to find that it was already occupied. The bed was disheveled and laundry hanging all over the restroom area... After 9 calls, we did find a place. It was not convenient and not AT ALL what we are accustom to lodging in, but hey- it was 2 rooms that met our needs. I'm very disappointed in the Fairfield Inn & Suites... I would not ever book with them again. This is my very first negative review to write....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family