“Good Fun Riding Horses and Zip-lining”
Review of Jayell Ranch

Jayell Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: HORSEBACK RIDING, ZIP LINES, ATV Tours & Off Road Go-Karts. We have 260 acres with shaded trails and spectacular views. Our zip lines are amazing! (new course as of 4/2013) 6 loooong lines! With 2 of them stretching over 1/2 mile a piece! We guarantee you have a great time. Open ALL year round rain or shine, including Holiday's :)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Found this place on our way to Dollywood from Seviervielle & glad we did.
Staff was very friendly and put us at ease as were nervous and exciting about the zip-lining. 2 Guides go out to Zip-line with you. They give you tips for each line you are about to do. One guide goes first then each person in your group follows one at a time. These guides know what they're doing-All landings were easy and smoothe! Scenery was beautiful.
Our horse back group was small so our guide was able to give us suggestions and comments about the horses ad lib. The horses responded well- knew the trail so well and were calm.
A photographer is part of the staff and CD's available of your experiences.

1  Thank Kimberly W
Write a ReviewReviews (1,290)

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Had a wonderful time at Jayell riding their ATVs
The trail is beautiful and the guides very nice
Very good value

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My family really enjoyed the zip lines and horseback ride!!! Very safe and friendly staff. Very affordable compared to similar attractions in the area. We had heard that some of the horse trails in the mountains were scary. The ride at Jayell Ranch was beautiful and relaxing. I hope to take my grandkids, someday. Please, remember to tip the guides. They do a great job!!!

1  Thank Bernie H
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My teens really enjoyed the horseback riding and zip lines, the staff was very friendly and really made the trip fun. Unlike some of the other places we checked out for horseback riding, these people were honest and we got what we paid for. the only negative were the porta potties.

1  Thank P H
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I found a great deal with Groupon for my family and decided to surprise my horse loving daughter on her 7th birthday. She is a small 7, but they said ages 5+ can ride alone. The staff was great. They provided her with a helmet at our request, and put her horse on a lead line. She loved it! We loved it! It was a a 4 mile one hour ride through mud, hills, trees, and fields, with beautiful views of the mountains. It was a real trail ride, not a pony ride. I would personally not have felt comfortable with a younger child or one with less body strength. Great staff, well trained horses, great views... I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Volgrltn