“Extraordinary, Fun Experience”
Review of Jayell Ranch

Jayell Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: HORSEBACK RIDING, ZIP LINES, ATV Tours & Off Road Go-Karts. We have 260 acres with shaded trails and spectacular views. Our zip lines are amazing! (new course as of 4/2013) 6 loooong lines! With 2 of them stretching over 1/2 mile a piece! We guarantee you have a great time. Open ALL year round rain or shine, including Holiday's :)
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Extraordinary, Fun Experience”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have come many times to Jayell Ranch, both with family and with large groups of friends, and each visit brings new memories. The ziplines are a blast, and the hour-long horseback rides are always thrilling, rain or shine. I recommend this Smoky Mountain Adventure Attraction to anyone of any age!

Visited November 2012

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Safe and fun riding through the country.”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I wanted to take the family on a safe horseback ride while visiting Gatlinburg, Tenn. We had only ridden once before probably about 4-5 years ago. When we arrived we were greeted by friendly employees and only had about a 15 minute wait until our horses were ready. I rode on a big red horse named "Red". The trails were nice and the scenery was great. I would highly recommend this tour if visiting. We paid $131.00 for 5 adults. There was a sign that said you could tip your guide but he did not do anything special worth getting a tip. If we come back to Gatlinburg area in the future w will probably go back.

Rushville, Indiana
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Thanks to Wyatt, Bill and crew for an excellent ride!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great views,fun guides and well trained horses make this a must stop for those who like to ride horses but dont own them. Not to pricey either and our ride lasted well over an hour. With a beautiful view of mt leconte on the way down the hillside. They also offer ziplines as well.

Visited October 2012
Pigeon Forge
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jayell Ranch is now the Top Horse Riding place in Town!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have ridden at many of the horse stables, in and around the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge areas, over the years. However, none compare to the value for the price you will get at Jayell Ranch.

First, the customer service was excellent. I called their business number and the phone was picked up on the second ring. This is so important and was not so with other stables. The staff was helpful and answered all my questions. While on the ride, My daughter dropped her cell phone taking pictures. Our guide John had no problem stopping and picking it up with a smile. My daughter was so happy.

Also, a previous rider lost her room key and driver's license from her back pocket while on the ride. The staff road the entire trail on a 4 wheeler and found her room key and our group of riders found her driver's license. A quick call by our guide on his cell phone and the rider was notified of their success. What great customer service!

Second, the location is excellent. They are located just a few miles past Dollywood on the right on Jayell Road. We arrived to a well organized outfit and we were on the trail ride in no time at all. The rides run every 20 minutes on time. The trail ride included sun, shade in the trees, up and down hills, and breath taking Mountain views. Also, there are zip lines as well.

We will be back! Thanks Jayell Ranch for a great time.

Warren, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A million thumbs up!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I payed $120.00 for the two of us to zip line and horseback ride. The staff was very friendly. I had never zip lined before and the guide explained everything to me and made sure I was comfortable. The views were amazing. The horseback riding was perfect. They paired everyone in the group up with the appropriate size horse. The ride was about 4 miles long and we got to see wild turkeys, breath taking views, and even a kitty! Jayell Ranch is the place to go!

Visited August 2012