“Top notch; Good guys, awesome rides. Don't miss this!!!”

Wears Valley Zipline Adventures
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Top notch; Good guys, awesome rides. Don't miss this!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love this place. My family and I have been twice. They allow the little guys to ride on many of the lines and will tandem them on the very long ones. My kids love it. They even give returning guests a discount. The owners and guides are the nicest people to deal with. You feel safe and never rushed. I could not recommend anybody more.

Effingham, South Carolina
“Zipline Experience”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I were able to participate on this zipline on August 19, 2013. We had the greatest experience! Doc, Petie and the rest of the staff were so patient with us. This was our first attempt and bcause of all of the staff, it will not be our last. Thanks to everybody who made our experience so much fun!!

Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It's Hot Out Here "Captain" !!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I wanted to do something special while on vacation and the top choice for all of us was to go ride a zip line. I called Wears Valley Ziplines and they were the best price for what they had to offer. I was told by the nice guy on the phone (Will...I wrote it down) that we needed to make a reservation because they could only take 10 to 12 on a tour. We were also told that the short tour would take about 1 hour and 15 minutes and the supers would take about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. We were also told to arrive a half hour before our zip time. We were on time and did everything we were told to do. We went up, paid, and were all geared up and we could hear the guy behind the counter (John) and some guy on the radio called "Captain" talking about the others showing up for our tour. Well long story short, we stood around and waited for everyone to be geared and wound up being 15 minutes late getting on the zip lines. That’s not all!!! There were not 10 people on tour there were 15!! It was HOT and MISERABLE that day and it took forever! After talking to some of the other people on the tour we find out that they didn't even make a reservation!! Needless to say, my husband and I were mad, the kids were hot and complaining. To make matters worse the group behind us caught up with us (not a group of 15 by the way) and they made us stop and wait for them to zip through! When we were asked to ride the supers, even though we wanted to at first, we said @#*&" NO!! We found out later from our tour guides that the "Captain" was one of the owners. I guess he was just greedy and put too many on at one time. Well 3 hours later we got in our car after only zipping the "short 1 hour and 15 minute tour! So Captain, we won’t be back. We liked the zip lines but not the way you operated them that day. Its a shame because we REALLY wanted to ride the super lines!!

North Webster, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent guides and fun zip lines”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

When we return on vacation we will be going back to zip line at Wears Valley because we had an excellent first-time zip lining experience. The guides were great and the zip lines were a blast! Thank you Doc and Pac Man!

1 Thank Kristin B
Hartford, Connecticut, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best part of our trip!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We made an impromptu stop at Zipline Adventures during our trip to the mountains. It was hands down the best part of our trip. We had a blast with Buford & Woody. I would highly recommend it and can't wait to go back!

Visited September 2013