“Excellent Experience”

Wears Valley Zipline Adventures
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Gotta give it up for Fez and Doc - They were outstanding. I was alittle nervous at first, but became very comfortable after the first line. We will be sure to make this a regular stop on our trips to Gatlinburg. Thanks everyone at Wears Valley Zipline Adventures for a great time and great memories.

Jacksonville, Florida
“great time even for us chickens”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

okay, i'll admit it, I'm afraid of hieghts and almost did not do the zip lines. The people at Wears Vally zipline made me feel safe and did not pressure me into going. They told me that even if you have a fear of heights you would still have a good time. They geared me up and I did the first line that wasn't very high. After the first line they said if I didn't want to go on they would not charge me. But the first line was fun and I felt safe so I went on. Each line was higher, longer and better. I had the time of my life. Whbe we were looking for a company to try, a employees from Bubba Gumps restraunt told us about Wears Vally, she said it was the best zip line aroung but it was are to find. She was right about being the best around but wrong that it was hard to find. Just give them a call and they will tell you how to find them.

“Best Experience Ever!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My family and I had been wanting to go zip lining all week and we couldn't find a zip line to go to until my uncle found this place and read the reviews! I highly recommend to come here to go zip lining!! They have the best prices and amazing your guides! Spidey and BamBam were amazing! They made you feel safe and also had lots of fun. I would definitely recommend them as your guides. I will most definitely be coming back!! I had an amazing time with them!

Hannah 14'

“Most fun I've ever had in Tennessee!!!!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Not a big fan of heights but Doc and Fez made it so fun i will def be going there again and again! If you can I recommend Doc and Fez being your guides and also do the extra lines well worth it one is over a minute long way off the ground AWESOME!!!
Dimotta 13'

Mason, Ohio
“Your only regret will be if you don't do this!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

From the start to finish, this was our best experience ever in Gatlinburg! It was the first time ziplining for all but one in our group and Doc and Fez made it something we will want to do again and again. We can't say enough positive things about our wonderful guides, but also everyone at Wears Valley Zipline Adventures. Make sure you do the Super size because the views are amazing! Thanks for a great memory!