“What a great experience!”

Wears Valley Zipline Adventures
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We had such a great time! Our guides Mater and Doc made the experience even better than we had imagined. There were 10 of us in our group, they were able to interact will all of us and made it even more fun. Everything was explained well and they had so many great, long and different ziplines. We had a blast and we'll be bringing more people to experience it with us next time.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My daughters' & I had the best time! The guides were very personable and professional. Other guests that were there at the same time were quite problematic & they handled it with grace and tact! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had never ziplined before so I was really nervous. All the guides were really helpful and helped me have a BLAST! By the second line I wasn't scared anymore and Spidey and Bam Bam were great!! They kept the whole group laughing and having a lot of fun. I would have stayed all day if I could have. I would ABSOLUTELY go back and would recommend Wears Valley Zipline to ANYONE! I can't wait to go again. LOVED IT!

1  Thank tabby_cat77016
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Last year when my family made their annual fall trip down here the guys all went zip-lining, which looks like will become a tradition. After a fair amount of research, this years pick was Wears Valley Zipline Adventures. These lines are much longer, and higher than the ones we did last year. The views are incredible, and Doc and Mater made the whole experience a great one. If you're looking for something to get your adrenaline pumping, this should be on your "to do" list, you won't regret it!

2  Thank rtthurman
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Had a blast! Amazing ride. My son was under 100 lbs and made it all the way on the longest ride #5. This was his first time and the smiles were priceless! Mater and Fez were amazing guides. We wanted to keep riding down those lines all day if we could. 150% recommendation to everyone. Cant wait to go back and see ride those lines again - this time upside down! (and a PS for us ladies, great eye candy too on the platform sending you off and then waiting to catch you.) Great atmosphere, great ride, great adventure! Love it.