“Loose a tooth”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have perfect teeth and we ordered the 50 wing plus other stuff as they brought the wings to the table they was dry and crunchy I bit into one with my front teeth and chewed the wing I felt something very sharp it was that when I bit into the hard wing it broke half of my front tooth off I told our waiter he looked at me and grinned he didnt get the manager and it's gonna cost $200.00 to get a crown to fiw my tooth so if you want to loose a tooth this is the place I'm upset because the waiter didn't care

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The service was great and a great atmoshphere. We eat there everytime we come to Pigeon Forge. The kids love the bonless wings and their burgers.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The food here is good but the service was terrible. We waited for over a half an hour after we ordered before our food was brought out. Our server was quite rude and slow in delivery. I probably wouldn't eat here again.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Eat here when we need beer wings and sports. More tvs than you need. Good food and usually pretty good service for sevierville area. It can be loud and packed but its the best sports bar/restaurant in the area.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great service and good food. The wings were cooked perfectly, and are waiter was always checking on us which is hard to find these days.