“It should be shut down”

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Bad management
Bad severs
Ok food sometimes
Can't handle larger groups and guest when large group is present

• Visited July 2013

Harriman, Tennessee
“Great Lunch Deals”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Have eaten lunch at various Applebee's Restaurants for several years. Hard to beat their unlimited soup and salad lunch. Fast friendly service and a menu that meets even the finickiest appetite.

Visited August 2012
Sevierville, Tennessee
“You never....ever cook a steak in a microwave”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Everytime I have been here it manages to infuriate me; and stupidly I go back expecting to experience a redeeming dinner. but the last time was the absolute last straw.My girlfriend and I went AB's and seated.We had our drinks orders taken and then a few minutes later,our food.I ordered a steak with vegetables and my girlfriend the chicken broccoli pasta ....and then that was the last time we saw our waitress for over an hour.....eventually she came back and gave us our check to which I told her we had not received our order....she stares and says "you mean to tell me they didn't bring out your food?"...I was barely able to keep from laughing of how absurd her remark sounded to me...I demanded a manager who came and told me that dinner is "on us" and admitted our waitress had forgotten to put in our order and then no longer than 10 minutes had passed that our dinner finally arrived like some memory of the distant past.....I thought to myself "wow they got this put together quick in such a short time frame" and as I looked at my grey uncharred steak I had a feeling of how that happened.....I took a bite and knew for certain they had thrown a steak in the microwave oven and then served it to me....I was more mad than i could describe.....even after all of that time i still would have paid for a steak cooked to reasonable expectation rather than a free gray sweating rubber flip flop.....AppleBees.....never again

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jonny1138
South Wayne, Wisconsin, United States
“Good food, same as the ones near us”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Good food, good service. No regional favorites on the menu or anything to make it unique to the area. Just a chain restaurant that is clean and like any other one anywhere else. Nothing special since we go to Applebees in WI & IA all the time.

Visited June 2013
Virginia
“We always get fast, friendly service here”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We usually eat here when we stay at Governor's Crossing because it's right next door and we just walk over. It's not on the parkway so it's less crowded and we usually have a great waitress and food.

Visited June 2013