“Wonderful”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

An awesome ride, wished we could have taken a longer trip, but we will be back to Pigeon Forge and ride again.Staff was great and friendly

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Grandmagigi

Brownstown Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“High in the Sky”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My family and I took the 30 minute tour and enjoyed it very much. Our pilot was informative and provided a comfortable ride. The staff are very friendly.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Jrook
Dalton, Ga.
129 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 220 helpful votes
“Amazing view & Awesome Ride!”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

My husband and I did the Helicopter Tour over Gatlinburg the 18 minute tour with Sevier County Choppers and we had a Awesome Ride! From the moment we walked in to take our tour everyone was So Nice!! Our Pilot, TJ was Cool and flew us high at the highest of 4000 feet, everything down below us looked like monopoly pieces, it was So Pretty! It was a clear day with hardly any wind so we hardly felt the helicopter move and we could see for miles! At the end of the tour we gave TJ a good $20 tip and then bought the whole disc of our pictures from us getting on to getting off the helicopter. We had a Blast on this tour, and when we go back to the area we will probably do it again! I would recommend doing this while in the area of Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg! Amazing Trip! :)

Visited March 2012
1 Thank joanie30735
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing views from the chopper!”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

The staff was extremely friendly and the ride was affordable and awesome.

1 Thank researchingfun
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“GREAT TIME!”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Courteous staff. I recommend this place to anyone interested in a helicopter ride. Next time I visit pigeon forge I will definitely come back.

2 Thank Fred5593