“Love brick oven pizza!”

Ranked #10 of 186 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Wood-Fired Brick Oven Pizza. Fresh Ingredients. Hand Crafted Dough. These three things lead to world class pizza.
Gray, Tennessee
“Love brick oven pizza!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This was my first time trying Big Daddy's but I have had brick oven pizza before and really like it. BD's was even better than the other place! I had the BBQ chicken pizza and it was awesome! I loved the sweetness of the bbq sauce with the cheese - yum! I also tried my niece's Big Kahuna pizza and it was also good, with pineapple and canadian bacon.

Our server was very attentive and friendly. He made the kid's day when he brought out pieces of pizza dough for them to form into whatever they wanted to. Then he took it and baked it, covered it in cinnamon sugar and brought their creations back just in time for dessert. They thought that was the greatest! My nephew said he wanted to come back every day!

Inman, South Carolina
“Family friendly, great pizza, quick service”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

We ate at Big Daddy's on a Saturday night at prime dinner hour and with a party of 9 only had to wait a few min. Our waitress was very attentive. The pizza was wonderful. Huge pepperoni and awesome tomato sauce. The pesto sauce was also good and someone had the buffalo wing pizza and really enjoyed that as well. They also let my daughter shape her own piece of dough for a cinnamon sugar dessert pizza at no charge! Their other dessert pizza looked wonderful but we were too full to try it! We go to Gatlinburg at least twice a year and we will definitely make this a regulars stop for us!

Charleston, West Virginia
“Great Wood Smoked Wings”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Haven't had the pizza. We've had the Cuban sandwich, and wood smoked wings. Wings were my favorite. If you have kids the one close to Dixie Stampede has a nice arcade. Both locations are great tho.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank suttle25927
Nashville, Tennessee
“Second time and it was still great!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We visited Big Daddy's the last time we were in the Smoky Mountains and remembered the Dough Daddies...oh. my. word. They are seriously good! This time they were a little more greasy than I remembered but still tasty.

We "made our own" pizza and it was delicious. Service was good and they were pretty busy. Drinks to go and we were on our way back to our cabin, full and happy! Will return!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Pizza is very good”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We eat at big daddy's every time we go to Tennessee. We LOVE their pizza. The only thing negative I can say is, the last 2 times we ate there, we had gnats flying around our food. Last year was at the location in Pigeon Forge. When we all got our salads all 3 of them had gnats in them. This time, in Sevierville, we had gnats flying around our food. Not sure why there are so many in their restaurants. But the food is very good.

• Visited April 2014