“great Pizza and wings”

Ranked #11 of 189 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Wood-Fired Brick Oven Pizza. Fresh Ingredients. Hand Crafted Dough. These three things lead to world class pizza.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The visit to Big Daddy's was a nice surprize we were looking for a quick lunch and this turned out to be a fantastic lunch instead. I loved the pizza and was totally blown away by the wings the next time i am there i will order more wings. The idea of wings by the pound was neat and it worked out great. The staff was fantastic and very helpful and friendly.!!!!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Average pizza, very pricey, mediocre service. 16.99 for a 12 inch pizza, for a family of 5 that is a hefty pizza check for pizza that is good but not great, I could easily eat the entire thing myself.

Kelly J, Owner at Big Daddy's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

I am sorry to read you didn't enjoy you pizza, but am also confused. You reference our 12 inch pizza, but we don't serve that size! Either you were at a different pizza restaurant, or you mean the 14 inch. We recommend it serves 3-4 people, and since you were a family of 5, it would probably not have been enough. Thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

The food and service was pretty good, but my credit card information was stolen. I am 99% sure this happened at Big Daddy's. I used a card we rarely make charges with - no previous activity for days. We went to Big Daddy's and the next day charges started appearing. Could be a coincidence - but I seriously doubt it. Go but pay with cash!

While I am glad you enjoyed the food and service, I am concerned about you accusation regarding credit card information being stolen at my restaurant. If you have any actual evidence of this, PLEASE contact the fraud department of your card and the local police. If there is someone at my restaurant engaged in that sort of behavior, I want to know and remove them immediately. Without any actual proof though, please consider that it may not have happened at Big Daddy's. People steal information lots of different ways, including high tech ones that do not require even touching the card. Kelly

Reviewed April 5, 2014

This was our first food stop while in the Smoky Mountains this time. We ate here on a previous trip and loved the pizza. They were fairly busy but we didn't have to wait long. We love this pizza. Thin crust, great flavor. Will definitely go back there again on our next trip.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Clean, affordable and the BEST pizza. We have dined inside and taken to go. Both times service was excellent. They made sure we had plates, forks, napkins, etc with our to go order. Ordered on the spot and only waited 10 minutes. Pizza is fresh and thin, which we love!