“Very good pizza!!”

Ranked #11 of 188 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Wood-Fired Brick Oven Pizza. Fresh Ingredients. Hand Crafted Dough. These three things lead to world class pizza.
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The pizza was delicious and we will definitely be returning on our next trip to Pigeon Forge. It is great hot or maybe even better cold for breakfast.

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try Big Daddy's pizzeria out because it was recommended by some family who always eat there. Very glad we did. The staff were very friendly and professional. The pizza selection was huge! Everyone got to design their own pizzas so it was a hit with everyone. I will recommend this one to everyone I know. Don't get this one confused with the one in pigeon forge, it's nowhere near as good as this one. The good one is in apple valley next to Ihop. Don't pass them by, you'll miss out.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Pizza was good but "extremely" thin and small in size for the price. We left STILL HUNGRY. We know to order MORE next time, but taste was good. It was smaller and less fancy inside then I expected but that is ok.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Had impressive sign by the road, but the pizza was the probably the worst pizza I have ever had. My two daughters agreed. Might as well go to Little Ceasar's and get much better pizza at half the price. The atmosphere was ok and the waitress was very nice and prompt, but for the price, it was not worth the forty dollars I had to hand over. The dough bread starters was exactly as it said "dough". No flavor just a hint of garlic smell, and apparently the sauce they give you for the dough, is the same sauce they used on the pizza. It takes a lot for me to say "this was bad" because this is the first negative review I have ever given any eatery. Save your money!!!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We visit Big Daddy's Pizza everytime we are in the area! They have delicious food! If you like pizza, you should give them a try!