“Miss the old owner.... Sorry. Food spicy”
Review of The Rib Shack - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Rib Shack
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We visit from Florida few times a year. Our family has several must do restaurants. This was one of them. From the time I drive by on our way to the cabin I new something had changed. Now open Tuesday - sat. And till 8 pm. Also big sign. I told wife mmmmm.
Went to cabin and came back. Ohh new owner. Very sweet and I hope the best. We just miss the old owner and sitting and talking. The bee hive under the table was gone. ( 5 years in a row was their). When she mentioned face book I new it was not the same too. The food. Very spicy got my wife and son. Guess we will find another local BBQ place.
Small simple and basic is what we look for. Not commercial

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is one of those places that you love to tell your friends about. I first went to this place when he was in a trailer with picnic tables under a carport down at the nearby intersection. It takes a bit of looking to find it now, but it's well worth it. Simple menu, but all of the barbeque is mighty tasty.

Skip the chains. Hit this place -- when it's open. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This place may be hard to find...it may not be a 5 star restaurant...it may look like a hole in the wall place...but this is the best BBQ you will find in the area. It's a one man shop, but he is the nicest guy & the prices are FANTASIC!!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I Love The Rib Shack I Go There Every Day Its The Best.Dk The Owner Is Really Nice And IS The Best BBQ Cooker In Sevierville.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

We got there just when they opened. Wish we would have gotten the food hot off the cooker and not reheated in the microwave!
Pork sandwich was all dried out. Sliced beef was juicy. Half of the ribs were dried out and the other half were juicy. We might have caught them on a bad day!