“Buy some bread”

The Apple Valley Creamery
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Sevierville
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The home made breads are very good. We tried the blackberry nut bread and took home a loaf for breakfast

1  Thank fmattship
There are newer reviews for The Apple Valley Creamery

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The smell of fresh baked banana bread greeted me as I opened the door. The apple cinnamon ice cream was the best thing I have tasted in a long time. We went there twice in one week. The staff was friendly and patient as everything I tasted was so good it took a minute to decide what I actually wanted!

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Our favorite ice cream in the area, we stop every year! Very fresh and it's soo good. The banana split is huge and the prices are on par for the area. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by the winery to pick up a bottle and decided to make a trip into the creamery. We were undecided so my husband and I decided to share a large banana split. Holy cow! The split was huge and we couldn't finish it but it was amazing. Hope to come back on our next trip and try some of their other flavors.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We went for ice cream with the buy 1 get 1 coupons offered in the local coupon books. Very good value and very good ice cream.