“Great place for ice cream!”

The Apple Valley Creamery
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Sevierville
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We love going there for ice cream. They have wondful apple cobbler also and the ice cream is homemade and cost less than other places!! Highly recommand this place.

1  Thank trooper6

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I took my children here while the other adults enjoyed the winery. We got the apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.......OH MY!!! This was delicious!!!!!! Gosh, I sure wish I had some right now. We enjoyed everything about our visit. The store was nicely decorated and ready for Christmas. The staff was very helpful and nice. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank SCTraveling4
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to find they had 4 different flavors of sugar-free ice cream. I had the chocolate caramel pecan. It had an amazing chocolate flavor, rich and creamy. If I did not know it was sugar-free, there would be no way to tell by the taste. If there regular flavors are as good, WOW!

1  Thank cflum
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I had the brownie sundae and hubby had the apple pie a la mode and of course we tried each others! We should have shared because the portion is large! Price is good for portion and the icecream (and brownie) were both delicious! The apple thing was good too but I'm partial to the chocolate! We will be back!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Found this little area by accident. The ice cream was pretty good. It is a little area off to itself. Was going to try the restaurant but it seemed to expensive and the food was more fancy than burgers and stuff,